Evan Mathis released | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evan Mathis released

I truly believe that if Mathis is signed, and our line can stay healthy throughout the majority of the season, Tanny will have an MVP-caliber year.

he's going where the money's at

Yeah and the guy who has "HEARD" his Chiefs have a three year offer on the table, compared to our two year deal, is a Chief's fan and blogger. I have heard we just upped our offer to fours year!!! See what I did there?

He would definitely improve the offensive line, I don't think there is any question about it.

I still think it's a matter of resources and Miami has invested more into the offensive line than anybody in the NFL . . . and signing Mathis limits their ability going into preseason and after cuts and definitely limits what they can roll over to next year when some huge cap hits take place.

Plus you have a guy who played in between 2 all pro players, is gonna be 34 years old and started showing signs of being injury prone last year. Maybe there are questions on how plug and play he'll be.

You start talking 7 and 8 million a year on a multi year deal for the guy, I can see where Miami would be hesitant.

Back
Top Bottom