Evans hospitalized | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evans hospitalized

eventide

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Heath Evans went into the hospital today(6/2)with a kidney infection. No word on when he'll be out and back in Miami but from what i know its nothing too serious. You guys that pray be praying for him because he really wants to be back in Miami and continue with his training with the team.

where did you find that out from?

Nasty

Shouldn't be too bad. Unless he ignored the peeing blood thing for a while before he decided to get it checked out.

Im his brother in law,thats how i know the info. He had an episode last night with what he thought was kidney stones and he went to the emergency room where they gave him some liquids to drink,2 morphine shots and sent him home. He had another episode last night with the same thing so he went back to the hospital and they went ahead and admitted him. Its sucks because he had PT's this week and he'll probably miss all of them. It sucks worse that hes in the hospital but i guess alot of men get kidney infections at some point.

eventide said:
Im his brother in law,thats how i know the info. He had an episode last night with what he thought was kidney stones and he went to the emergency room where they gave him some liquids to drink,2 morphine shots and sent him home. He had another episode last night with the same thing so he went back to the hospital and they went ahead and admitted him. Its sucks because he had PT's this week and he'll probably miss all of them. It sucks worse that hes in the hospital but i guess alot of men get kidney infections at some point.

Thanks for the news. Hope he gets better.

Kidney infections are common and it shouldn't take more than a month for him to be fully recovered.

Thanks for the condolences fellas. He really loves this team and it hurts him that he cant train and that he'll miss a few weeks because of it. He was really looking forward to PT's this week.

eventide said:
Hope he gets well soon.

Back
Top Bottom