Even the 1-15 Dolphins can't fathom what this season is like | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even the 1-15 Dolphins can't fathom what this season is like

I get it, but IMHO, we will win more than 1 game with this team. It is starting to come together, and I'm expecting 2-4 wins … hoping it's 2 so we can secure that top pick, but hey, it is what it is.

If you can get beyond rooting for wins I think there's a lot to enjoy. To me the last few years of the Tannehill era were more difficult to watch.

I understand your point but i am one of the hard heads thinking the damn coaching or lack of it/playcalling & GM... was the biggest problems and I see that still going to be a problem going forward
Not impressed in the least
So hard to get excited

I understand your point but i am one of the hard heads thinking the damn coaching or lack of it/playcalling & GM... was the biggest problems and I see that still going to be a problem going forward
Not impressed in the least
So hard to get excited

Its so hard to judge any of those things. You analyze that play that fails and one person sees a poor call, another sees players lacking the talent to execute a more appropriate call, and another sees the players capable but unable to adjust on the fly. As a fan all you can realistically do is judge in hindsight. Even then you still have so little context that any judgement made is lacking.

At the end of the day if you're looking for failure you're going to find it. Since you have no control over the situation it seems like it would be more fun to look for success. And this roster abounds with those who have the opportunity to exceed expectations.

Back
Top Bottom