Even the Jets know whats comming... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even the Jets know whats comming...

Well, NYRican is on my buddy list, so I guess I will start some crap with him. :lol:

Hey....too bad you won't be at the game tomorrow....are you still going to the Raiders game?

I have had a good time here this week posting as a jets fan -- the ganggreen board is very negatie after a loss and after a win -- lots of fans just expect disatster and are in the mind set for it. Win or lose I will be here -- plus i will be making sure those of you that put money up deliver:)
Good luck - i am flying out in a couple of hours to florida! see you sunday!

Originally posted by inFINSible
Hey....too bad you won't be at the game tomorrow....are you still going to the Raiders game?

I wouldn't miss it for the world! :D I hate the Raiders the MOST!! :evil: The Jets game just wasn't in the budget after I went to the Lions game. :( I will plan better next year. We need to start a list of all that are going to the Raiders game. I think I know of 10 so far. Are you going???

Yep.....I will.......with my Dolphins contact lenses...lol.....my girlfriend works at Pearl Vision....she brought me home some contact lenses that are Aqua and have "Dolphins" written on them with the logo....too cool!!

Yep.....I will.......with my Dolphins contact lenses...lol.....my girlfriend works at Pearl Vision....she brought me home some contact lenses that are Aqua and have "Dolphins" written on them with the logo....too cool!!
that is hysterical :lol: :up: post a pix if you can...I gotta see that though the view w/b different than yours

13 - can we(I) request a post-Jinx-breaking victory FinHeaven cheerleader w/you (in your cheerleader outfit of course :evil: ) crushing some piece of Jets paraphonalia. Please :D

Chops was about the most non-smacking non-Dolphan ever to post on these boards - too bad he is not here now...

Here's what they look like 39....although I'll try to get a picture with them in so you can see that too.link

inFINs, how do you see out of that? Anyway, it'll make it easy for you to spot. See you tomorrow; 13, see you in December.

BTW, I hope to visit the Jets' site tomorrow after the game. It would be a first for me.

Here's what they look like 39....although I'll try to get a picture with them in so you can see that too.link

Now I've seen everything..make sure you get the camera man's attention..Have him zoom in on your eyes..

this is too much and this whole thread is too crazy:lol:

LOL!

......We have sent scout teams over to gangreen, in an attempt to contact enemy forces on their own turf...stop... Fighting has been sporadic....stop....The enemy seems reluctant to engage....stop....Our continued occupation of enemy board space has done little to draw them out of hiding....stop....We can only surmise that the enemy has fled in terror.....stop....There are asses laying all over the place.....stop....They must believe they are going to get new ones torn on Sunday.....stop....We will continue to monitor the situation.....end.

You can see through the center of the ring,np, miamian....

lol.....you won't miss me wearing those things ......see you tomorrow..:D

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Now I've seen everything..make sure you get the camera man's attention..Have him zoom in on your eyes..

this is too much and this whole thread is too crazy:lol:

He better have a super zoom to see me where my seats are...lol...

Originally posted by miadphan13
You guys are a riot on this one! :lol: BTW, Infins....Where are our good buddies Chops, MegaJetJoe and NYRican???? I did have that silly jersey bet with him. :)

You actually expected a Jets fan to live up to a bet?

Here they are....sorry about the picture quality....it's the best I can do.....you'll get the idea.....

Back
Top Bottom