Even though I predicted a Bolts win, nice game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even though I predicted a Bolts win, nice game.

sammyeaglesfan

Losing sucks!
Reaction score
Nice win Phin fans ! I was just trying to throw some bait out there for a good discussion. :)

Chargers look horrible for god sakes.

No problem, and thanks for beating the Jets!!

we forgive since you guys beat the Jets :lol:

Ya, Chargers do look horrible. Which doesn't do much for me seeing that we won.

If Griese starts against Indy and Tenn and we win....I don't think there will be any room for me on the bandwagon.

Have to put my two cents in Sammy. Thanks for beating the jets. I love seeing their fans' dejected faces after they get beat. It's wonderful! See ya on the 15th.

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Nice win Phin fans ! I was just trying to throw some bait out there for a good discussion. :)

Chargers look horrible for god sakes.

Keep that bag over your head...

JETS won't win any games in the NFC, even the Bears could beat them. Glad B-ball started gives me something to watch until Sun.

clear.gif

SammyEaglesFan.. What were you thinking choosing Chargers over Miami after Miami had a heart-breaking loss to New England?? Someone needs to do their homework before predicting..

:D

Jets might get swept by the NFC East next week... Jets lost ot the Eagles, Cowboys and Redskins in the opener.. Jets now play against the Giants in Week 9..

Giants should handle the Jets with ease, but then again it's a home game for both teams lol.

Back
Top Bottom