Even Worse Than The Dolphins Blowout Loss To The Patriots . . . | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Even Worse Than The Dolphins Blowout Loss To The Patriots . . .

The U.S. Mens National Soccer teamed called up Michael Bradley for the upcoming friendlies against Peru and Colombia. I’d rather see Luke Falk get snaps at QB before watching Bradley get back on the pitch for the USMNT.

God help us

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/10/0...friendlies-christian-pulisic-bradley-sarachan

I'm going tonight...I honestly liked what I saw against Brazil...Bradley is kind of like that ex-girlfriend that you hook up with once and a while and regrets it instantly

I dont think Mikey was the biggest issue with the team last cycle but he was part of the problem. The real issue was Jurgen/Bruce not having the balls to make multiple changes to the perceived core and to rely solely on Pulisic. McKenzie was ready last fall to play

Even though we lost and the US fans were outnumbered 3-1 (and I am being generous) it was still a ton of fun. Both US goals were scored right in front of us (as well as Rodriguez's ridiculous first goal).

I think there is a nice core group of younger players in Acosta, Yedlin, Weah, Pulisic, Green as well as some nice players developing on the U18 roster.

Back
Top Bottom