Ever Predicted a draft pick? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever Predicted a draft pick?

J Tes said:
Actually the kid isnt that far off. The Titans were picking at 14 and the Giants at 15. The Giants wanted Shockey so they swapped picks. So Shockey was picked by the Giants with the Titans pick. So you're post might be the "dumbest post ever"
I knew some how there was a realation.:D

Sorry Thomas for freaking out like that I didnt know of any relation like that, Im sure youll understand.

BocaHighQB said:
Sorry Thomas for freaking out like that I didnt know of any relation like that, Im sure youll understand.
It's all good.:)

Trackstar#6 said:
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?

I predicted the powers that be wouldn't be smart enough to draft Drew Brees. Don't know if that counts.

I predicted John Elway! ;)

Actually I once won a 1st round mock draft contest for getting the most picks on the most teams correct. There are some years that it's not that difficult and then you get lucky.

last year I said Carey, he was my second favourite player in last years draft, behind DJ Williams, and I always thought he was the most obvious selection for us... then on that Saturday night I said that I hoped we would draft Will Poole, which we did. :D

This year... I aint got a clue. My two favourite players are Mike Williams and Dan Cody, but we aren't realistically gonna get either.. Williams could become a possibility if we trade down to #5, but I really don't have a clue.

I predicted Pope last year....I even got the round correct.

inFINSible said:
I predicted Pope last year....I even got the round correct.

You predicting the next Pope? I got my money on Tettamanzi. :D

thewicked1isher said:
Last year i picked my nose

:shakeno: :roflmao: :shakeno:
:shakeno: :roflmao: :shakeno:.. exactly :lol: You summed up your own post.

thewicked1isher said:
Last year i picked my nose

:shakeno: :roflmao: :shakeno:
:roflmao:Well thats nice to hear.

Back
Top Bottom