Ever Predicted a draft pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever Predicted a draft pick?

Trackstar

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?

I predicted Jamar Fletcher to the Phins in 2001. :tongue:

I predicted that the Chargers would draft Manning, and they did. I also figured that they would trade him for somebody, but i didnt think about them trading him to the Giants.

i predicted the bengals would draft Carson Palmer
also the chargers getting eli and i knew they would trade him!

Trackstar#6 said:
Has anyone here ever perdicted or guessed where a particular player would be drafted. For example, I remember when my brother predicted Jamal Lewis being drafted by the Ravens during the 2000 draft. I don't remember the detalis, but I remember several backs were rated ahead of Jamal Lewis because of injury concerns. Anyway, I remeber my brother saying as the Ravens were on the clock, "I would Draft Jamal Lewis if I were them". Anyway, anyone here ever predicted your own?
I have a feeling this year that the Jets will draft TE Heath Miller at #26

BocaHighQB said:
I predicted the giants would draft Shockey
I actually think that Shockey was drafted by the Titans, but then was traded to the Giants.

I predicted Yatil Green and OJ McDuffie... but those were pretty much obvious choices in those. I actually thought we were gonna take Chambers when we took Fletcher, I wanted to throw something at the time lol.

THOMAS_54 said:
I actually think that Shockey was drafted by the Titans, but then was traded to the Giants.

No, Shockey was drafted by the giants.

Back
Top Bottom