Ever shot craps with Trent Richardson at Harrah's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever shot craps with Trent Richardson at Harrah's?

rumors regardging lsu--if true, wow!

The lsu tigers got taken behind the wood shed during the bcs national championship game. It was more than embarrassing for the tigers and their fans. Lsu’s offense was never a brees type juggernaut but, they did manage to average 35.7 a game for 17th in the country. The tigers beat the living tar out of everyone they met sans the crimson tide in tuscaloosa. The lsu tigers beat 3 top 5 teams and 8 top 25 teams. They beat them all convincingly. There was no mistaking who was number 1 for the regular season. The majority of the college football world would credit saban and the alabama’s defense for the crushing win. I do too they worked hard for a month to perfect a game plan against the nation’s 2nd best defense. But, is there more to this crushing defeat than just a good ol’ fashion butt kicking? We may never know. The tigers offense seemingly played uninspired and unimpressive throughout the whole game. I’m not one to give credence to rumors or heresy but, sometimes where’s there’s smoke there’s fire. Take what you will from the following i received from a trusted friend. Did the tigers get outplayed? Yes. Is it les miles fault? Not totally. Is the comment bobby hebert made ill-timed or inappropriate? Not what so ever. Make the call for yourself. No matter what happened before the tigers had their heads handed to them. Is this all a rumor or part of the truth slowly eeking out? Time will tell. Either way this shakes out the tigers are looking strong for next year.

The following comes from an unnamed source…….. Apparently about 3 hours before the game t-bob hebert and russell shepard and 2 other receivers and a hand full of linemen got into a heated argument with les miles and the offensive coordinator about lee getting more playing time and possibly starting the bcs championship game. It got so heated that miles benched t-bob and rs and 3 other players. He called lee into his office and told lee that he would not be playing in the game. The offensive co told miles that he thought that lee gave the team the best chance to win the game. Miles told the oc to start looking for a new job after the game and miles will be calling the plays for the championship game. Apparently the o line sided with t-bob and lee and did not give their all in the game to prove to miles that the players are more important than the coach. Now i know that this is hard to believe but when you look at some things it kind of explains a few things: I will list some:

Playcalling: Read option pass on 3rd and 10 – 4 times. Running the same 5 plays over 90% of the game. Overall, horrible play calling. Running the ball in the 4th quarter with 9 mins and down by 21. T-bob hebert not taking a snap in the game. Rs only playing 3 snaps and not touching the ball or getting looked at. Lee getting off the bus and walking 10 feet behind the team with his head down and looking dejected while walking into the dome. Heated argument between receivers and jj and o line with o line coach on sidelines. And the kicker, reports that 2/3 rds. Of the plays that were practiced up to the game were not run and the players were not told why. Again i do not know if this is entirely true but there seems to be a lot of truth in it just by seeing what happened in the game.

The lsu team did not arrive at the dome until shortly after 6:00 pm. It seems that t-bob hebert & russell shepherd met with les & told him that they were not happy with jefferson’s preparation & attitude leading up to the game. He was purportedly at harrah’s a couple of nights & drinking heavily. Most of the receiving corp has been on miles to play lee & throw more. Well les evidently took the criticism the wrong way & all **** broke loose at a team meeting. Hebert & shepherd never got in the game. The offense was pissed. Jefferson lost the heart & soul of many of his teammates. Les was stubborn. Something evidently happened earlier between miles & lee & possibly lee’s father after he was benched and miles essentially dismissed him from the team for all practical purposes. Now not only is claiborne leaving for the draft but so is randle, brockers & shepherd (who may have no other choice but to leave lsu). Kadrone boone ( a promising young receiver) has indicated that he will transfer from lsu. This is one of the worst internal problems that i have ever seen at lsu. This is not a black & white issue. It is an issue of team leadership (or lack of) & a coach that won’t listen to tenured upperclassmen.
Where there is smoke there is fire. We will all see what happens. Hopefully this is all just garbage but we’ll see.

Yeah that's been circulating on the Bull Gator forum on GatorCountry and over at TigerDroppings too. The thing is, that **** sounds just ridiculous enough to be true.

Back
Top Bottom