Ever since McD left the 49ers…… | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever since McD left the 49ers……

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
That team hasn’t been the same, watching that game last night it looked like they couldn’t move the football. McD took his brain and schemes to Miami and we should all be happy for it. He’s finally got a QB who can hit the long ball unlike Jimmy G.

Coaching is so important. I’ve only realized the importance since we had gase. I figured the players were about 99% of the success but boy was I wrong.

Such an ugly boring game. So many botched plays and opportunities for both teams

It’s their QB play. They both suck, but it’s obvious why the 49ers are hoping Lance is the answer.

If a coach ain't got the cattle they will struggle.
They can turn an ave player into a good player or a good player into a Pro Bowler.
Credit to MM
1 - he has brought in other coaches that can help him and teach the players
2 - brought in plenty of talent and is making them fit in his schemes.
3 - many from last year are stepping up.

Yes 49ers have lost a young talent

Also the first game was in a monsoon and then they lost their starting QB...we saw how we looked with our back up QB...

That was quite possibly the worst offensive game i've seen in a long time without some kind of intervening factor like weather.

49er's took a huge hit to their coaching staff over the last couple of years. It was just a matter of time, before it was felt.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom