Ever used "fantickets.com" ?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ever used "fantickets.com" ??

ukdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Anyone ever used 'fantickets.com' to buy tickets for Fins game??

I want a ticket for the Bills game on Nov 11 but want to know if this company can be trusted.

Anyone help please?

Dave

Clicked on the Link 'Tickets' from this site and used 'Coast to Coast'.

Anyone ever used 'fantickets.com' to buy tickets for Fins game??

I want a ticket for the Bills game on Nov 11 but want to know if this company can be trusted.

Anyone help please?

Dave
Cheapest tickets on there are $295. With £1=$2 at the mo, that's a shocking mark up. Avoid these touts and don't pay their prices.

Paid $130 for a Row 1 sideline seat in 400 section for Bills game on 'Coast to Coast site' linked from this site.

The same price as I have paid for a face value ticket for Giants game at Wembley thru Ticketmaster!

Paid $130 for a Row 1 sideline seat in 400 section for Bills game on 'Coast to Coast site' linked from this site.

The same price as I have paid for a face value ticket for Giants game at Wembley thru Ticketmaster!

You got screwed. On stubhub.com you can get tickets to the bills game for a lot less. Sec 117 (about 5 yard line lower level) row 5 was 129 a ticket.

(Face Value of Bills game approx $87 but Row 1 never goes on general sale as season ticket stock so can't buy them for that price)

Not screwed at all!

1) Section 418 Row 1 on Stub Hub range from $119-$164 plus fees
2) To get overview of whole game I much prefer 418 Row 1 to Row 5 of lower level.
3) Stub Hub refuse to ship to UK so I couldn't use them anyway!!

(Face Value of Bills game approx $87 but Row 1 never goes on general sale as season ticket stock so can't buy them for that price)

Not screwed at all!

1) Section 418 Row 1 on Stub Hub range from $119-$164 plus fees
2) To get overview of whole game I much prefer 418 Row 1 to Row 5 of lower level.
3) Stub Hub refuse to ship to UK so I couldn't use them anyway!!
So there you go, 50% mark up on that game, and for the Wembley game they have 126% mark up. Like I said, not like for like, and the Wembley tickets are an even bigger rip off than the Bills ones you got taken for.

Back
Top Bottom