Every Damn Day I Have To Go To Work And Hear.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Damn Day I Have To Go To Work And Hear....

Fins4Ever&Ever

"Deep Threat"
Reaction score
...what has happened to your team? What is wrong with them? OH MY GOD, they are terrible, what's going on???

And then the sympathetic people...."Sorry about your fish :( "

Gee, thanks! Can we just move on with our lives. I thankfully will have ALL my Sunday's back for the first time in my life back 25 years now. More family time, more FUN drinking time, more work around the house or time out of the house!

Anyway, what did we do to deserve this?

...what has happened to your team? What is wrong with them? OH MY GOD, they are terrible, what's going on???

Gee, thanks! Can we just move on with our lives. I thankfully will have ALL my Sunday's back for the first time in my life back 25 years now. More family time, more FUN drinking time, more work around the house or time out of the house!

I literally tell people 30 other teams walking away without a chip this year, wtf they doing, we making moves with big plans.

Doesn’t bother me . . . What bothers me is filling the roster with Suh and Jones and Cutler contracts and then proceed to go on the road and lose 41-0 in primetime to the Ravens. That **** is painful.

This is promise.

Work from home

I was in an elevator with an old lady today in my condo who noticed my Dolphin hat. She told me she was embarrassed to wear any Dolphin gear now. No joke, lol.

Should of asked her how old she was when we last won a playoff game. Definitely before she started chasing those early bird specials at Golden Corral.

Dude learn to laugh at it, I mean at least its not the 1-15 year with cleo lemon at QB with no extra draft picks.. Cam Cameron celebrating like we won the superbowl with that win lmao..

I know we all love the fins but you have to learn how to numb and distance yourself from this team this season.. Go play golf, go have sex, go fishing but i'm not gonna sit and watch my team get embarrassed when its obvious we are trying to lose..

I mean 20 years of crappy teams and this one is the cake.. We can make it through this guys just be smart.

Everyone I work with is also a Dolphins fan.

Or they are ostracized and irrelevant.

I had the gas company here today to change a part on the meter, and the guy saw my Dolphin blanket on the couch and said, I see your a Dolphin fan, I feel sorry for you, their terrible. I said I hope your better at your job, then they are at football, or were going to blow up.

We play Dallas this week. I live in Dallas. It's been a miserable week already. Goddamn fair weather prima dona fans.

As if the Dolphins had anything to brag about for the last 15 years. The cycle of mediocrity is worse than the tank because there is no upside. It just allows the fans to delude themselves into thinking the team is on the brink. The Dolphins’ problem was that the owner and the front office allowed themselves to be equally deluded.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom