Every Damn Day I Have To Go To Work And Hear.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every Damn Day I Have To Go To Work And Hear....

See, this is what I don't understand. If I am a fan of a team why would I just bail like that when they are in a rebuilding process? As a fan I want to see through that process of rebuilding and see the team slowly grow. I would want to see that entire process through.

I'm not bailing. I still follow every play online or in the Gameday thread. I'm just not paying for the Ticket when DirecTv used to give me credits every year for the past 10 plus years. I'm not paying full pop for Sunday Ticket this year, sorry.

No one at my work watched NFL. No one. None have any interest in it.

But suddenly they’re all ******* experts on a Monday morning.

...what has happened to your team? What is wrong with them? OH MY GOD, they are terrible, what's going on???

And then the sympathetic people...."Sorry about your fish :( "

Gee, thanks! Can we just move on with our lives. I thankfully will have ALL my Sunday's back for the first time in my life back 25 years now. More family time, more FUN drinking time, more work around the house or time out of the house!

Anyway, what did we do to deserve this?
Embrace the suck. We now have massive Draft capital and huge cap space to spend on Free Agents. This is about setting things up correctly for the future. In time you will understand that this was actually the year that turned things around for the Dolphins. Hang in there.

I never thought in a million years my #11 Parker jersey would outlast my daughters #29 Fitzpatrick. Guess we have to stick with 13 and 39...

Coworker: "I heard your team traded your quarterback to the Steelers."

Me: "Wrong Fitzpatrick."

Coworker: "So are you guys trying to tank?"

Me: "What gave you that idea?"

Everything is going as planned.

Its rough. Only a few organizations have really figured out the salary cap and only one has mastered it.

This is uncharted water for sure. If Miami's plan works, we'll start seeing other teams follow suit. That could lead to some changes with the draft format.

Anyway, I feel for you.

Back
Top Bottom