Every drop back of Tua’s first 2 seasons | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every drop back of Tua’s first 2 seasons

I’m actually more interested in every muffed block by the Oline and every poorly executed technique or block by the Oline. Seems to me you can make plays if your Oline only gives you 1.5 seconds before you must throw, or where the Oline cannot open holes for the running game.

I’d welcome a review of Oline play. Too much has already been said about Tua.

Then, I’d like to see a review of dropped passes and running the wrong route.

I’m actually more interested in every muffed block by the Oline and every poorly executed technique or block by the Oline. Seems to me you can make plays if your Oline only gives you 1.5 seconds before you must throw, or where the Oline cannot open holes for the running game.

I’d welcome a review of Oline play. Too much has already been said about Tua.

Then, I’d like to see a review of dropped passes and running the wrong route.
Would it surprise you to learn that Josh Allen was the most pressured QB in the league this year? If you have the ability it doesn’t mean you can’t do anything. He also was the highest ranked QB against pressure in the league.

in todays league if your QB needs a clean pocket and the threat of the run game you need yourself a QB

Would it surprise you to learn that Josh Allen was the most pressured QB in the league this year? If you have the ability it doesn’t mean you can’t do anything. He also was the highest ranked QB against pressure in the league.

in todays league if your QB needs a clean pocket and the threat of the run game you need yourself a QB
Season 2 Nbc GIF by Manifest

Link?

When josh allen plays the dolphins he stands in pocket with all day to throw bombs. Dont know what games you are watching. Our sack total is very low against bills

Some interesting stuff here as you sort by pressures, hits, pressure percentage etc. I am not passing judgements, but Tua did not have it that bad regarding pressure. Some of that is the quick passing game, but still not bad.

No big suprise, but Tua's accuracy stats are among the best.

Fantasy football skews the feeble minds and perceptions of those addicted to gambling. Gambling, like crack, is wack.

Would it surprise you to learn that Tua’s career pass attempts is only about 29 higher than Allen’s this year with almost the same amount of passing yards, ints, and passer rating. 27tds vs 36tds is the only real advantage that Allen has. But when you factor in the surrounding talent on offense, coaching scheme, the quick passing game, and the fact that it was his first 670 pass attempts it’s probably more impressive than Allen’s season. I would imagine Tua will be better by the time he reaches 2,000 pass attempts. Just saying.

Miami had 45 “big” plays in the passing game this season vs Buffalo’s 51. I don’t have a way to figure out Tua’s completion’s of 20 yards or more for his career but I would imagine it’s not that far off of the 45 posted this season by him and Brisket.

It’s also known that Tua lowers the pressure percentage with his style of play. That’s why our OL numbers improved last season with him center. It’s not that the line played better. It’s that he made the line look better.

Would it surprise you to learn that Tua’s career pass attempts is only about 29 higher than Allen’s this year with almost the same amount of passing yards, ints, and passer rating. 27tds vs 36tds is the only real advantage that Allen has. But when you factor in the surrounding talent on offense, coaching scheme, the quick passing game, and the fact that it was his first 670 pass attempts it’s probably more impressive than Allen’s season. I would imagine Tua will be better by the time he reaches 2,000 pass attempts. Just saying.

Miami had 45 “big” plays in the passing game this season vs Buffalo’s 51. I don’t have a way to figure out Tua’s completion’s of 20 yards or more for his career but I would imagine it’s not that far off of the 45 posted this season by him and Brisket.

It’s also known that Tua lowers the pressure percentage with his style of play. That’s why our OL numbers improved last season with him center. It’s not that the line played better. It’s that he made the line look better.
Cool 1642591701509.gif

Yup. Joe Burrow was the most sacked QB in the league. Turns out he’s doing a pretty solid job

Back
Top Bottom