Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money.

I will never buy a 80 buck screen print since I started getting these. I even get Bette deals since I hooked my buddys up. And ya don't have to worry about em crackin in the washer or dryer. They are basically replica authentics.

it is like the replicas are like the authentic because the authentic cost less on these websites. Too bad they do not have any wholesalers that sell replicas cause people like me that are size 5"7 no authentic fit just right cause they are made to fit pads. So it is like replicas and authentic jerseys for anyone that uses these website have switch. Cause I use to never wear my authentic jersey except if going to a game but with these websites replicas are what we like to keep clean.

thanks for the link. Anybody know where to find college jerseys that are awesome and cheap like these?

yeah i am trying to find ray lewis canes jersey with his name on it, or any other players that were great in college that are now in the pros,

Was it mitchell&ness cause that is the company that make the throwbacks not reebok. Even if you bought it found nfl shop mitchell&ness still will be the company that makes them.

reebok makes the gridiron classics which are throwback jerseys i have a marino and cunningham

For the person who mentioned jerseys101.com:

I had my own experience with them. Bought my wife a Roethlisberger authentic for her birthday (she's a Steeler fan)..

First and foremost, if you need this ASAP, don't order off jerseys101. It takes roughly about three weeks to get the jersey, partially because it's being shipped from Hong Kong.

I will tell you though, the price vs. the quality is well worth it and if you can wait, you're getting a hell of a deal.

Are these 100 percent authentic? Nope. However, unless you run over the jersey with a fine, fine tooth comb, you really won't know the difference one way or the next.

Some of these sites, you can get steals. However, just be wary and look at previous reputations, speak to people who have bought through them in the past and procede with caution. I've heard many stories about people who bought "authentics" that were horrendous knockoffs, with name mispellings, the wrong color (some one I know bought a Fitzgerald jersey, that had a Louisville Cardinal logo stitched on both arms and the color wasn't even close), or other horrible ripoffs.

i bought a few of these a couple of months back, the coloring isnt real, and they fell apart in the dryer. Buyers beware.

Back
Top Bottom