Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money.

I have about 3 companys I deal with over seas. They are not 100 percent authentic. But they are as closse as you can get without paying 300. They are all stitched. Way better than screen print. I've been in tallks with them about getting henne made. But I have to get an order of atleast 150. If I can get. That. Is anyone interested? I'd ask 45 bucks. 35 and 10 to cover shipping.

I have about 3 companys I deal with over seas. They are not 100 percent authentic. But they are as closse as you can get without paying 300. They are all stitched. Way better than screen print. I've been in tallks with them about getting henne made. But I have to get an order of atleast 150. If I can get. That. Is anyone interested? I'd ask 45 bucks. 35 and 10 to cover shipping.

I am interested. i tried doing that as well with another website and they said they may be able to but if you need help i can see what i can do. the website i use say these are reebok same ones you get from nfl shop. With yours There are some website i found that you can get personalize jerseys and get something like henne your own name, but the trouble i ran in was i could not find a website that had Miami dolphins personalize jerseys but i have seen some in other teams.

They have the wrong "Long" Jersey in the Dolphins section..lol

These are fakes. I can tell by the layout of the site, it looks very similar to the fake Nike sneaker sites that have popped up everywhere.

Ok...Heres the deal. After we ordered our jerseys and we found out they were 100% official my buddy started buying them and selling them on ebay to turn a profit. The following is the exact website he bought his from. And we have had no problems.

http://www.jerseys2009.com/

Its basically the exact same thing. I just cant figure out how this is legal?

Yea these are Reebok and or Mitchell ness. I have access to stock lists and pics. Who did you order? I can get you a pic. Also color? Also me know when you get yours and I can tell you if its 08 or 09. Save the tag. If its white or Taylor. Or porter its 09 for sure. I just got Ronnie orange. Its 08.

I bought a couple jerseys from a guy I worked with years ago. His son was is Iraq in the military and there was a warehouse out there either buying from places like this pr making their own, I'm not sure. I bought a Jordan All star jersey and a 49er commemorative jersey (had four numbers on it). Anyway, they were certainly authentic LOOKING, but its just some company that buys/makes all the tags and logos just like a real Reebok jersey would have. So they are as authentic as you can get, but they definitely arent real.

I personally don't care and would buy the $40 versions. But I have enough jerseys for now :)

They have the wrong "Long" Jersey in the Dolphins section..lol

These are fakes. I can tell by the layout of the site, it looks very similar to the fake Nike sneaker sites that have popped up everywhere.

I know i saw that too. It is a typo. This is china I do not expect them to know about they had put it is the wrong area. Anyways does not matter if i get them i will have the final word of if they are fake or a spam.

I will never buy a 80 buck screen print since I started getting these. I even get Bette deals since I hooked my buddys up. And ya don't have to worry about em crackin in the washer or dryer. They are basically replica authentics.

I bought a couple jerseys from a guy I worked with years ago. His son was is Iraq in the military and there was a warehouse out there either buying from places like this pr making their own, I'm not sure. I bought a Jordan All star jersey and a 49er commemorative jersey (had four numbers on it). Anyway, they were certainly authentic LOOKING, but its just some company that buys/makes all the tags and logos just like a real Reebok jersey would have. So they are as authentic as you can get, but they definitely arent real.

I personally don't care and would buy the $40 versions. But I have enough jerseys for now :)

Well the photos from the web site look exactly like the real thing. I find it hard for someone the have the same tags, numbers, names, color, and even the inside neck thing in all reebok jersey that says NFL Equipment.
I guess i find out two when i get them.

Ive been looking for the orange Ricky Williams jersey for awhile and cant find one. (unless I pay a ton for a custom one) anyone know where I can get one of those?

Are these like the serious tackle-twill jerseys or just the screen printed ones? 40 bucks ain't bad even if it's for the latter.

I will never buy a 80 buck screen print since I started getting these. I even get Bette deals since I hooked my buddys up. And ya don't have to worry about em crackin in the washer or dryer. They are basically replica authentics.

No kinding i never thought of authenics would be the ones i don't care to play football in. Now replicas are what i like keeping nice cause toughs fit me better.

Are these like the serious tackle-twill jerseys or just the screen printed ones? 40 bucks ain't bad even if it's for the latter.

They are authentic meaning they are sewn on. But please if you do think it is a fake wait for me to get them. I will tell everyone if they are fake.

Back
Top Bottom