Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every NFL fan should read this thread if they want to save money.

Ive been looking for the orange Ricky Williams jersey for awhile and cant find one. (unless I pay a ton for a custom one) anyone know where I can get one of those?

You might want to talk to Beasley he has had better luck on finding personalize miami dolphins authentic jersey then me. I can only find other websites that will personalize every other team other then the dolphins. If any one does be sure to post it here or make a thread of it i am sure a lot of fins fans would like that.

Bta. I haven't figured out how to respond to PMs on this blackbery yet. Ill be home soon.

Ok my bad. I am now trying to find a wholesaler that does personalize dolphins jerseys. I will let every one know if and when i do and will test it if there is. (which i doubt there is )

Well the photos from the web site look exactly like the real thing. I find it hard for someone the have the same tags, numbers, names, color, and even the inside neck thing in all reebok jersey that says NFL Equipment.
I guess i find out two when i get them.

I agree, they certainly look real, as did the ones I bought before. My main thought has always been its MORE LIKELY that someone is creating knock-offs that look 100% authentic than Reebok and Mitchell & Ness selling overstocks to this random companies around the world...granted it is possible :)

Also, in my own opinion, if it looks, feels and smells authentic, I don't care who made it. Its good enough for me :)

The "bestnfljerseys.com" site sells pretty easily identifiable fakes. You still might want to buy them, i dont care. But they are not authentic. The other site "jerseys2009.com" is a bit harder to tell with some of them, although they do sell some that are definitely fake.

One of the easiest ways to spot a fake is to look at the neckline. Note the neckline here:
050423_ronnie_brown_hmedwidec-1.jpg

See how it meets the horizontal line across the chest? All authentic dolphin jerseys are made like that.

Heres a fake from the first site:

clear.gif

Quite a difference right?

http://www.jerseys2009.com/proviews/Reebok-Miami-Dolphins-6-Pat-White-Orange-NFL-Jerseys-1521/

This one is at least. Not all fakes are constructed the same, so it can be hard to tell. With some there are other warning signs like names/numbers that appear oversized. The pictures arent the greatest so its difficult to discern. However when they sell one fake its likely that they sell more.

Again if you dont mind the small differences than go for it, at 30$ its not like some huge ripoff. For my money, the best buys are the "Premier" line (the official ones that are $80-$100). Authentic jerseys are freakin heavy and made to have pads worn under them so theres a ton of room in the shoulders. I dont think theyre all that comfortable to wear.

The "bestnfljerseys.com" site sells pretty easily identifiable fakes. You still might want to buy them, i dont care. But they are not authentic. The other site "jerseys2009.com" is a bit harder to tell with some of them, although they do sell some that are definitely fake.

One of the easiest ways to spot a fake is to look at the neckline. Note the neckline here:
050423_ronnie_brown_hmedwidec-1.jpg

See how it meets the horizontal line across the chest? All authentic dolphin jerseys are made like that.

Heres a fake from the first site:

clear.gif

Quite a difference right?

I think they look cool either way i have them both ways. I got a white and aqua jersey and they are like the first anyways. Thank you for the info I will add this to the first post.

Yea, to be honest Im all for fake jerseys. True authentics are easily a ripoff for what you get, and at least I feel like I cant wear them because of the money they end up costing. With the knockoffs you can look stylish in your favorite Bess jersey and not care when someone spills beer on you at the stadium.

Yea, to be honest Im all for fake jerseys. True authentics are easily a ripoff for what you get, and at least I feel like I cant wear them because of the money they end up costing. With the knockoffs you can look stylish in your favorite Bess jersey and not care when someone spills beer on you at the stadium.

For that difference 300 or 40.. I will take that small difference everyday. but that is just me.

Well it has to be a better site than coming to a fan site and being bombarded with Spam, Malware, spyware and anything else the Finheaven people want to throw at you. Even ifyou mistakenly touch one of the ads it automatically rederects you to whatever BS product someone is trying to sell. Guy's It's never been this bad before, you gotta do something or you are going to lose a lot of people. We put up with the wait when your site crashed, but I don't know of any fan that is going to put up with this for very long. I'm sure not going to

I'm not sure what you mean but then I find it to be a smart thing to invest in a very good Anti Virus/spam/cookies etc program. I never have such problems anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean but then I find it to be a smart thing to invest in a very good Anti Virus/spam/cookies etc program. I never have such problems anymore.

I do from time to time get adds saying get ipods or tv for less then 100 dollars. Before you ever take a offer like these you should search everything and let others know too. Well you do not have to let others know that is just nice nature.

And to your other post yeah they are cause the everything is sewn on.

I will never buy a 80 buck screen print since I started getting these. I even get Bette deals since I hooked my buddys up. And ya don't have to worry about em crackin in the washer or dryer. They are basically replica authentics.
:ponder:

Back
Top Bottom