Every snap that Eich, Hunt and AJAX played in our Bucs game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Every snap that Eich, Hunt and AJAX played in our Bucs game

Yeah, he was abused a few times, and not in the fun way.
David Oyelowo Wow GIF by Ovation TV

So if you aren't in CLUB yet, you are also missing out on today's post Bucs game feature breaking down the OL (Eich, AJAX, and Hunt) on every play that they played together early in the game. I guaruntee you that there is a surprise as to which guy had the best game vs the Bucs.
We'll be doing features like these all season long so don't miss out. We will discuss strategies, schemes, players, coaching, and game film breakdowns all season long. It's a step above our normal content and a GREAT way to support this amazing group! I hope to see you all there!
Link is on my Sig.

just lose weight man..

If he wanted to he could lose a good 10 lbs before the start of the season.

I don't get it
You'd think he could he lose 20 lbs in camp...I could and I weigh a buck fifty less than him and I am over 50....20 lbs at his size is like a rounding error. Just ^%#@ing lose the weight!

You'd think he could he lose 20 lbs in camp...I could and I weigh a buck fifty less than him and I am over 50....20 lbs at his size is like a rounding error. Just ^%#@ing lose the weight!
I think he could lose 10 real lbs if he was 100 % committed...Its not that hard when you weigh that much to lose even more, he needs to lose 20

I was about to ask the very same question....

He got beat on a blitz but the pass got away just in time ((1:08). It could be viewed as a hurry but his reaction was slow - and a nano second more and it’s a sack.

But the worst was at the 1:21 mark when we lost about 3 yards as he got completely destroyed, shoved way into the backfield, nearly pancaked by the reserve DT, and ostensibly his body made the tackle.

He also got rocked back another time that hindered a run play. He gets stood up too easily. Short arms let the DL get into his chest.

Work to do.

Also, not related to Eich, Hunt got beat on the final play in that series, giving up a hurray and hit that led to an incomplete pass on 3rd down.

He got beat on a blitz but the pass got away just in time ((1:08). It could be viewed as a hurry but his reaction was slow - and a nano second more and it’s a sack.

But the worst was at the 1:21 mark when we lost about 3 yards as he got completely destroyed, shoved way into the backfield, nearly pancaked by the reserve DT, and ostensibly his body made the tackle.

He also got rocked back another time that hindered a run play. He gets stood up too easily. Short arms let the DL get into his chest.

Work to do.

Also, not related to Eich, Hunt got beat on the final play in that series, giving up a hurray and hit that led to an incomplete pass on 3rd down.
I broke down this in Club, literally play by play; and I understand why you think you saw what you are saying, but look over the plays on that thread. Deiter and Coleman were the problem on those plays. Eich actually gets a knockdown block on one of the plays you mentioned and Deiter has a full wiff that allows the defend to collapse the run behind Eich. I list the plays plays 1-10 so it'll be easy for you to see.

Last edited:

So dude see's us running behind Eich, we get stuffed, Eich ends up on the ground , so it's got to be Eich fault / bad grade.
Nope. Same on Hunt. No way was Hunt in the 50%
If these ratings guys posted their breakdowns play by play you'd see how bad they are at breaking down film

I broke down this in Club, literally play by play; and I understand why you think you saw what you are saying, but look over the plays on that thread. Deiter and Coleman were the problem on those plays. Eich actually gets a knockdown block on one of the plays you mentioned and Deiter has a full wiff that allows the defend to collapse the run behind Eich. I list the plays plays 1-10 so it'll be easy for you to see.
Simply not accurate. He didn’t have a knock down on either play. Same with the take above on the solo video of Eich. Eich got driven several yards into the backfield and into the RB and his guy made the tackle. And that was a similar problem last year with letting DL get into his chest and driving him back.

Hunt was not very good in the game either but he was not the problem on that play which was going to Eich’s side. If Eich makes a good block the RB is not tackled for a loss. I would not have counted 4 negative plays as the original poster, but 3. Still, there is no basis for defending him on the negatives unless one has an a priori bias.

Back
Top Bottom