Everybody just calm down and listen... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everybody just calm down and listen...

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Its ok that the Pats won this week. Its not going to make any difference. Were going into the playoffs this year unless the Broncos can catch us which I dont think is going to happen. We will not have homefield advantage obviously but so what? Were 5-1 on the road, I think that actually BENEFITS us. So who cares if we arent going to lead the divison and get in front of NE, as long as we beat them and get in the playoffs then thats all that matters. Its not like were really going to have it any tougher not being the divison leader. So just chill and worry about this next game.

By the way, I won the prediction of Rickys yards for 2000 pts but never got them, what do they do anyway?

Originally posted by Phinfan31
Its ok that the Pats won this week. Its not going to make any difference. Were going into the playoffs this year unless the Broncos can catch us which I dont think is going to happen. We will not have homefield advantage obviously but so what? Were 5-1 on the road, I think that actually BENEFITS us. So who cares if we arent going to lead the divison and get in front of NE, as long as we beat them and get in the playoffs then thats all that matters. Its not like were really going to have it any tougher not being the divison leader. So just chill and worry about this next game.

That's what i figured, it won't/don't make any difference. Odds are, we're going into the playooffs with a WC, usually we do. But the real reason why, IMO it won't matter, is because if we do what we have to to get there by basically winning out, then we'll be the team to beat with the full head of steam. Alot remains to be seen and the next 2 games will tell the story. If we beat NE next week and the hottest team the week after, LOOK OUT BABY, cuz here we COME !!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom