Everyone CALM DOWN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone CALM DOWN

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
This is preseason. Ricky hasn't even started to warm up yet. Everyone we played so far on defense start blitzing with 8 in the box. Why? Because they know we going to run the ball to see how ricky does. I would do same thing and blitz the line. Fiedler I don't even think he even had a full week of practice and this after 6mo of not playing football and hip surgury. So he is going to sharp. NO. Is he going to make mistake. Of course. The defense should be as tough as year pass. And should not be of a concern. Mabye in Nickle situation we need another strong cover DB and DE wouldnt hurt. But What we really need to improve is SPECIAL TEAMS. This has not only hurt us in this preseason. Special Teams is a momentum changer. That our bigger problem. And hopefully no more penalty. I'm cofident you'll see the change once we really start rocking and rolling.

Amen Dolphins BRO! :)

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
This is preseason. Ricky hasn't even started to warm up yet. Everyone we played so far on defense start blitzing with 8 in the box. Why? Because they know we going to run the ball to see how ricky does. I would do same thing and blitz the line. Fiedler I don't even think he even had a full week of practice and this after 6mo of not playing football and hip surgury. So he is going to sharp. NO. Is he going to make mistake. Of course. The defense should be as tough as year pass. And should not be of a concern. Mabye in Nickle situation we need another strong cover DB and DE wouldnt hurt. But What we really need to improve is SPECIAL TEAMS. This has not only hurt us in this preseason. Special Teams is a momentum changer. That our bigger problem. And hopefully no more penalty. I'm cofident you'll see the change once we really start rocking and rolling.

i think its too early to count the fins out, of course this is starting out to be the worst preseason they've had in a while!

ronnie_augs I agree with you, problem is all the Fiedler Bashers are just eating this game up, probably glad Jay played bad, and are just using this time too really bash the hell out of him. I do have to say that A lot of our Dolphin fans, have no class in booing our Starting QB in a freakin PRESEASON GAME!!!! It's not like we are in week 8 and are 2-6 and we just don't have a chance or anything. 3 weeks until Detroit, and 4 until Indianapolis. WE WILL BE FINE PEOPLE PUT, YOUR DAMN TISSUES AWAY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom