Everyone must have faith in Wade Smith this sunday. He will improve and help us win. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone must have faith in Wade Smith this sunday. He will improve and help us win.

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Believe it or not I bet the guy still has Dwight Smith in the back of his mind because its very disastrious for a player to be dominated through a whole series of offensive drives most of the game. As you can see the man must be watching film to correct what he has done wrong and it looks like the staff doesn't have full faith on the guy due to how the game was finished.

Its not his fault but as a team Miami could have prevented certain offensive drives by the colts so it would have kept the game from being loaded into a rookies shoulders and I believe our assumptions will be wrong when Wade Smith faces Jevon Kearse.

May god help you advance through one of the most important trials in your career Wade which is your Rookie year.

- JJ

look......that game was at quiet proplayer stadium......your tackles will be deaf here.....colts only have freeney........we have five guys who can kill you.......and kearse and carter will absolutely demolish your OL run or pass blocking.......your match up would be better if fiedler could play because he can create outside the pocket.....if samari rolle was out.....i'd say you'd have a chance with griese to make some plays down field ......he'll have no time to throw and rolle is better than anything in a colt secondary........

Back
Top Bottom