Everyone Read This : My Opinion | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Read This : My Opinion

RunTravisRun

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Ok, I am mad, too. Very mad. I am mad at Ricky, but I am mad for the right reasons. Im mad because we traded 2 first round picks for him.....for 2 seasons worth of runs. Im mad because he is making Wanny look bad. Im most upset because he, instead of retiring 6 months ago and letting us start the search for a replacement ( IE Corey dillon/A. Smith/ E. George) ......he retires 4 days before training camp, putting us in a very hard spot. That is why all dolphin fans should me livid at ricky williams. I am mad as hell, I think he acted as a coward by putting his team in the spot we are currently in. BE MAD AT RICKY.

However, we are still ok. We are very likely to get A. thomas.....who, it seems like some forget, did rush for 1400 yards only 3 years ago. We will be ok with Jay/Boston/Chambers/Our D. Our season isan't sunk....just give the front office some time to find a suitable replacement (IE Thomas).....the time ricky didn't give us. Once again, BE MAD AT RICKY.

But don't make comments on his philosophys, beliefs, sexuality. desire, work ethic, or character. None of that should matter whatsoever. Perhaps if people were NOT so worried about all of that senseless bull****, he would have felt less pressured, and would still be playing. So Be mad for the reasons I listed above....BE MAD AT RICKY!!!! Be mad because he left the team 4 days before training camp. Dont be mad because he doesnt want to play football anymore.

I have to disagree about character. Character matters. He did good things for kids, charity work for example. But his business character was seriously flawed and that goes along with the timing issue. He let down an entire city and Phins fans across the country who gave the man a second chance in a very lucrative business. I agree with you for the most part but you have to be mad at Ricky because his business character is flawed. He never realized how important he was to us. Very irresponsible. A definite character issue.

He didnt ever understand the business factor of it, and it lead to his dismay as a nfl player. He didnt "get' it....but that doesnt mean he is flawed as an individual

No your right. We trusted him with Millions of dollars of our combined money. He didn't deserve that trust.

Back
Top Bottom