Everyone Read this ****!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everyone Read this ****!!!

Note on the writer of the article, he is an editor of left-wing based political magazine. The sarcastic writing is based on the on the disputed 2000 presidential election, and the recent Florida primary in which the reformed voting proceedure was poorly executed. This writer is probablystill unhappy about the 2000 election, and probaly not happy about Janet Reno not winning in the recent election. So he is probably venting his frustrations by trying to equate his impressions of the Florida voting situation to the NFL.

Yeah, but a conservative would do that and much more if he found his party (Or whom he wanted to win) got screwed out of the win.

lol

they're just making fun of the voting situation down here in Florida. Didn't you hear that Janet Reno wanted a recount.
lol.:)

Hey, this article has a redeeming quality. It shows how the Bills uniforms are just like the CFL's Montreal Alouettes. LOL

clear.gif

The only counties with voting problems this time around were the majority Democratically run precints. Go figure.

I don't know about the rest of you but I read the TMQ every single week. This guy is a very good writer and puts an intereting spin on football even though he is a liberal.

Originally posted by Muck
Hey, this article has a redeeming quality. It shows how the Bills uniforms are just like the CFL's Montreal Alouettes. LOL

clear.gif

check the smack forum.....I beat ya to it yesterday.:p

BTW....real disappointed to hear you are not going to be able to make the Jets game......I guess I'll be meeting your brother instead?

Yup, my younger brother will be there in my place. I'd be killing myself if I made the trip. This new job is pretty pretty damanding right now. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by chambers84
This is the biggest bunch of crap I've read this year. Read the third paragraph on the page. F*ck that ****!! What about all the bad pass INT calls that were made against us?? F*ck the dude that wrote that, and F*ck Tagliabue!!! And F*ck the refs!!!

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/tmq/020917.html

Jesus 84, take some type of sedative or something. The article is a joke, all of his tuesday articles are jokes. I know you only want flowery things said about your boys but you have to lighten up a bit.

this is what pisses me off!

Best team spirit: In the Buffalo-Minnesota game, the Vikings were doubling on Bills star receiver Eric Moulds. According to the Buffalo News, Moulds went to Bills coaches, declared "Forget about me" and offered to run decoy routes for fellow WRs Peerless Price and Josh Reed, who responded with 21 receptions for 295 yards and three touchdowns. Can anyone imagine the star receiver on the other side of the field, Randy Moss, going to his coaches and offering to run decoy routes?

f'in moulds is one of my starters on my fantasy team! wtf eric? i want you to be selfish!

Re: Re: Everyone Read this ****!!!

Originally posted by RobertHoover

Jesus 84, take some type of sedative or something. The article is a joke, all of his tuesday articles are jokes. I know you only want flowery things said about your boys but you have to lighten up a bit.

I hate to do this but I'm going to have to agree with the Bills fan here. I read this thing yesterday and laughed, he's just making fun of the pathetic morons down there in Florida who can't figure out how to punch out a "chad" or figure out who they're voting for.

:monkey: Florida's voting system and Man-et...errrr....Janet Reno

Originally posted by Muck
Yup, my younger brother will be there in my place. I'd be killing myself if I made the trip. This new job is pretty pretty damanding right now. :rolleyes:

that's too bad....I was looking forward to meeting you....probably more so, than you were me....LOL...Sorry you won't be there.

Back
Top Bottom