EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

Every single poster who trashed Tannehill and said dumb things like... other QBs don't have to have good lines... every single Tua cultist that swore he'd throw receivers open... in other words, most of yall.

Every single poster who trashed Tannehill and said dumb things like... other QBs don't have to have good lines... every single Tua cultist that swore he'd throw receivers open... in other words, most of yall.

Feverdream gettin' fired up!​

:RKNB:

I dont have a strong opinion but Im leaning on not really on board with it... I think it puts alot of pressure on Tua. I mean he's not setting the world on fire or anything but after 3 game, he's 3-0, 62% completion pct 5 TDs and 0 INTs and he gets benched literally the 1st time he ever gets behind the scoreboard by more than 1 score in 4 games. I've never seen anything like it... At least not that I remember. Thats a short ass leash imo...

I think some people argue that the velocity on his throws are lacking, not the quickness of his release. I personally think he could have a stronger arm but I dont see any issue with it.

I dont have a strong opinion but Im leaning on not really on board with it... I think it puts alot of pressure on Tua. I mean he's not setting the world on fire or anything but after 3 game, he's 3-0, 62% completion pct 5 TDs and 0 INTs and he gets benched literally the 1st time he ever gets behind the scoreboard by more than 1 score in 4 games. I've never seen anything like it... At least not that I remember. Thats a short *** leash imo...
I think he stays in if not for the 6 sacks and twisting hit he took.

Coach would have let him play his way out of adversity, if the injury risk wasn't so high.

I think he stays in if not for the 6 sacks and twisting hit he took.

Coach would have let him play his way out of adversity, if the injury risk wasn't so high.
Yes I get that, put he still decided to put the pressure on the kid by saying it had nothing to do with it...

We need to stop trying to protect Tua and just let him go, take the training wheels off, be aggressive. We are a pass first team, spread our guys out, scheme Breida more in the passing game. Stop with the under the center crap, use shotgun, use the pass to set up the run instead of the other way around. Thats when we have been the most successful on offense even going back to last season.

But we are desperately lacking a good slot WR for Tua, really just weapons in general. Gesicki is slow at getting in and out of breaks and struggles with separation because of it and we have no yards after catch from anyone.

He doesn't have a slow release, he has a history of holding the ball too long at times and tries to make a big play, that's what has got him hurt in college and exposed him to some other big hits.

Just when you think we've explored every possible Tua angle, another one pops up. The originality never ceases to amaze me, inevitably they all end up discussing the same topic, Tua. We'll package them all up here nice and neatly for your viewing pleasure. :boog:

Agreed and he did make some plays in that AFC championship.
Yep and don’t forget he got them to 1 when he was the starter but he didn’t play well in that SB (4 picks?) and they lost to Desmond Howard and the Pack.

Just when you think we've explored every possible Tua angle, another one pops up. The originality never ceases to amaze me, inevitably they all end up discussing the same topic, Tua. We'll package them all up here nice and neatly for your viewing pleasure. :boog:
If you do this for the the whole year... some threads from 2019 are going to pop back up on the 1st page...

Back
Top Bottom