EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 73 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

I didnt know offense played offense. Thats interesting. I didnt say he could im asking you a hypothetical question. I realize you been here all day arguing with people, me included but im really not trying to argue. I quote you today because you seem to be very outspoken about it. I said what IF he brought us there, then what would you think of him?

Do you really think that just because someone hasn't done something in the past there isn't a chance it couldn't be done in the future? Anyone with a big brother knows he always used to get his butt whooped, but that one time, that one time the younger brother got the best of him and that will always be remebered.
What if Tua did it? See, both of us could play this hypothetical game.

What if Tua did it? See, both of us could play this hypothetical game.
Thats fine ill answer it. I would be ecstatic if Tua did it. Are you satisfied?

Stop not answering questions like a politician and just answer it. Its ok if we as a team win with or without your annointed one. My goodness

Let me just ask yall something... if Fitz did take us to the superbowl this year, what would you think of the 37 year old journeyman who hasn't won a playoff game in his life then?

Real question, no smart assery
Let me ask you something, do you honestly think there is a REAL chance of that happening with teams like the Chiefs and Steelers in the AFC?

Real question, no smart assery

Do you really think that just because someone hasn't done something in the past there isn't a chance it couldn't be done in the future? Anyone with a big brother knows he always used to get his butt whooped, but that one time, that one time the younger brother got the best of him and that will always be remebered.
No it doesnt mean it cant be done, but you just have to look at the likelihood of it..... why would suddenly it happen?

Nope, I dont. But I bet the games would be fun as hell to watch. And very upsetting at the same time.

My thing is this, im sick of watching 3 and outs every time we get the damn ball. And unless Tua is in the red zone, thats exactly what we been watching for the most part. I expected different from him.

This was supposed to quote foozool13.

Last edited:
No it doesnt mean it cant be done, but you just have to look at the likelihood of it..... why would suddenly it happen?
Different teams, coaches, players, situations. Everything changes every year. Crazy things happen. Trust me I get its a long shot but dude just can't accept that Tua may not be what we thought he was

I didnt know offense played offense. Thats interesting. I didnt say he could im asking you a hypothetical question. I realize you been here all day arguing with people, me included but im really not trying to argue. I quote you today because you seem to be very outspoken about it. I said what IF he brought us there, then what would you think of him?

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. So to answer the question about Fitzpatrick, I don't think there is a chance in hell he could win two playoff games let alone three and then the Super Bowl. Do I think Tua could? No, not right now, but the sooner I get some clues to that answer the better off this franchise will be. I saw Tua be great at every level of play on his way to being an NFL QB so at least there is hope there. I don't have much hope for a 38 year old QB at this stage of his career.

Different teams, coaches, players, situations. Everything changes every year. Crazy things happen. Trust me I get its a long shot but dude just can't accept that Tua may not be what we thought he was
It's also only been a handful of games. It's fine to want to see the rookie play and its fine to be okay with him sitting him

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. So to answer the question about Fitzpatrick, I don't think there is a chance in hell he could win two playoff games let alone three and then the Super Bowl. Do I think Tua could? No, not right now, but the sooner I get some clues to that answer the better off this franchise will be. I saw Tua be great at every level of play on his way to being an NFL QB so at least there is hope there. I don't have much hope for a 38 year old QB at this stage of his career.
Horaaaay! Ok finally. Thats all I was looking for. I agree with seeing what we have with him right away but I also see where Flo is coming from. If he's just shook in the game, there is no issue pulling him. Flo wants to win, he don't care about anything else. Hopefully we will get to see what exactly it is we have in Tua because like I said in one of these other posts about this, if its not what we thought it was when we bought it, I want to move on asap like AZ did with Rosen.

When he is 40 he will have just that bit more of experience to get him over the hump and into the POs

At the age of 50 he may even win a PO game

Back
Top Bottom