EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread. | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

EVERYTHING Tua from this week super thread.

So much bad work that he's 3-1 with 2 wins against playoff teams.
I'll tip my hat to him in the Cardinals' game...

The other 2 games you seemingly tip your hat to...I wouldn't exactly say he won them.

Would you?

I'll tip my hat to him in the Cardinals' game...

The other 2 games you seemingly tip your hat to...I wouldn't exactly say he won them.

Would you?
He has the same amount of wins in 3 less games played as the guy you want starting.

Let that sink in.

He has the same amount of wins in 3 less games played as the guy you want starting.

Let that sink in.

I love Tua but our D and ST have carried him. Period. He has been given short fields and played 1 good game. Fitz had more yardage in a quarter than Tua did in three against the same team, let that sink in.

Tua is getting heat from half the fanbase and I really dont know why...? We're having the best of both worlds winning games while the rookie QB gets some snaps. In 2 wins, the team around Tua made enough plays that all they needed was for him to not **** up and score when they put him in position to do so, which he did almost perfectly.

How is it that no one remembers how hard its been for the Fins to get TDs from the RZ? That kid comes in and makes it look easy making the Fins one of the most efficient in there.

Then you've got the Arizona game where he's straight up involved in a shootout and actually put the team on his back for a come from behind perfect drive, getting 1st downs running the football. In his 2nd game as a pro.

The lack of total stats seems to be an area of concern... Seems like poeple want to see 300 yards passing while the coaching staff is having him throw the ball 23 times per game. Tua would have to throw for 13 yards per attempts to satisfy those under that setting, talk about having high expectations.

Tua hasnt set the league on fire at all, but he's allready very good at things that are hard to find like RZ effeciency and ability to scan the field. His big flaw right now is always looking for the big play down the field and taking unnecessary heat doing so when he could just take the underneath stuff. If you ask me, I'd rather have to ask/teach my rookie QB to tone it down in that departement than the other way around.

I dont see how anyone would be ready to pull the plug here... There's gotta be something else because if thats your rookie QB after 4 games, you should be excited.

I love Tua but our D and ST have carried him. Period. He has been given short fields and played 1 good game. Fitz had more yardage in a quarter than Tua did in three against the same team, let that sink in.
D and St have carried Fitz as well, especially the last time we played the Jets.
PS. More yardage doesn’t always equate to more wins. That stat always gets brought up like it’s the end all be all for what a great QB should be.

Tua is getting heat from half the fanbase and I really dont know why...? We're having the best of both worlds winning games while the rookie QB gets some snaps. In 2 wins, the team around Tua made enough plays that all they needed was for him to not **** up and score when they put him in position to do so, which he did almost perfectly.

How is it that no one remembers how hard its been for the Fins to get TDs from the RZ? That kid comes in and makes it look easy making the Fins one of the most efficient in there.

Then you've got the Arizona game where he's straight up involved in a shootout and actually put the team on his back for a come from behind perfect drive, getting 1st downs running the football. In his 2nd game as a pro.

The lack of total stats seems to be an area of concern... Seems like poeple want to see 300 yards passing while the coaching staff is having him throw the ball 23 times per game. Tua would have to throw for 13 yards per attempts to satisfy those under that setting, talk about having high expectations.

Tua hasnt set the league on fire at all, but he's allready very good at things that are hard to find like RZ effeciency and ability to scan the field. His big flaw right now is always looking for the big play down the field and taking unnecessary heat doing so when he could just take the underneath stuff. If you ask me, I'd rather have to ask/teach my rookie QB to tone it down in that departement than the other way around.

I dont see how anyone would be ready to pull the plug here... There's gotta be something else because if thats your rookie QB after 4 games, you should be excited.
It’s because people on this site jerk off to Herbert’s stats and love their QBs to fill up a stat sheet.

if people actually watched Tua they’ll realize he is doing stuff it takes QBs a long time to do or never do - go through 2-3 reads within 3 seconds or less. The issue with Tua is he’s hoping his third read will open up if his first two aren’t open and he doesn’t have that much time. He wants the big play every time and he wants to go through 3 reads if it’s not.

that’s something you WANT rookie QBs to do. Then you can Teach them to tone it down and go for more check downs and 2nd reads immediately.

I really don’t see how people can’t see that...

How ****ing dare you actually bring common sense to a Tua thread. You should be burned at the stake and rot hell.

It’s because people on this site jerk off to Herbert’s stats and love their QBs to fill up a stat sheet.

if people actually watched Tua they’ll realize he is doing stuff it takes QBs a long time to do or never do - go through 2-3 reads within 3 seconds or less. The issue with Tua is he’s hoping his third read will open up if his first two aren’t open and he doesn’t have that much time. He wants the big play every time and he wants to go through 3 reads if it’s not.

that’s something you WANT rookie QBs to do. Then you can Teach them to tone it down and go for more check downs and 2nd reads immediately.

I really don’t see how people can’t see that...
You clearly missed the Denver game. Tua flat out sucked out there. Bad throws and missed reads. He isn’t ready.

You clearly missed the Denver game. Tua flat out sucked out there. Bad throws and missed reads. He isn’t ready.
Okay and? He’s a rookie. He has to make mistakes to learn from them. He didn’t even have that bad of a game compared to some other rookies who throws 2-3 picks and look completely lost out there. Tua drove the team down the field right before the half then had a bad possession the first drive of third quarter and got pulled.

I don’t understand some of you. rookies make mistakes. Fitz makes mistakes and he’s been playing for 16 years.

A rookie QB can’t have 1 bad game before wanting to lop his head off and kick him to the curb? What’s wrong with fans nowadays when all it takes is 1 bad game.

I remember a time not to long ago when our d would give us good field position and we couldn't turn it into points. Now we are going to complain when it does.

Back
Top Bottom