Everything Will Be Bad Until O-line Is Fixed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Everything Will Be Bad Until O-line Is Fixed

Invest in linemen that don’t have an injury history. I mean when you lose guys left and right the depth eventually is needed and isn’t always ideal after the second tier guys.

Coming up on year 8 for this QB. He has not performed on contract. We are in a Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford nightmare at this point. The FO is torturing the fanbase with a failed quarterback, who has not once performed on contract.

Coming up on year 8 for this QB. He has not performed on contract. We are in a Matt Ryan, Matt Stafford nightmare at this point. The FO is torturing the fanbase with a failed quarterback, who has not once performed on contract.

.. the OL, particularly the back ups are embarrassing, every thread doesn’t need to turn into ‘ryan sucks’ does it?

Did the guys we sign have injury history? I thought they were pretty legit but suffered unfortunate freak injuries.
Whether they did or didn't, every free agent we sign over 27 or 28 years old is a POS that's on the downside according to the "experts" on here.

Then if they tear an ACL or spontaneously combust, or get hit by a falling safe, they can cheer and slap themselves on the back about how right they were.

Arguably he has performed well under his contract which is on the lower end of starting QB. He's currently 17th in total money and 27th in average annual guaranteed money.

.. the OL, particularly the back ups are embarrassing, every thread doesn’t need to turn into ‘ryan sucks’ does it?
Look on the bright side.

Kilgore was our starting center.

Brendel was second string.

Brendel got hurt.

Kilgore went on IR.

We Travis Swanson'd off the street.

Travis Swanson has played well.

Brendel is back.

See? Bright side :)

Honestly is we get Swanson back and brendel at left guard the line will look a lot better. You can live with Davis if your other guard is good. You can have Larsen and Davis. Got to get Larsen out of there. Hope Swanson can play this week

Look on the bright side.

Kilgore was our starting center.

Brendel was second string.

Brendel got hurt.

Kilgore went on IR.

We Travis Swanson'd off the street.

Travis Swanson has played well.

Brendel is back.

See? Bright side :)

Honestly Brendel and Swanson I think might be able to play ‘ok’ versus what Larsen gives us, and Davis had a really bad game as well today.

Honestly Brendel and Swanson I think might be able to play ‘ok’ versus what Larsen gives us, and Davis had a really bad game as well today.
My point was our third stringer has turned into a dependable player when healthy (Swanson at center).

Back
Top Bottom