Evidence Flo and his staff have potential | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evidence Flo and his staff have potential

Imagine if we wouldve won against the Redskins, Bills, and Steelers....all of those were very much within our grasp (I know, woulda coulda shoulda ****). This team could be 4-4....but I understand why we are 1-7.

In the past, we've always underachieved because of schemes and coaching. It feela like we could overachieve with this staff eventually.

God Im just happy we dont have Gase. His playcalling hubris is absolutely ridiculous. He has the classic case of Overthinking a playcall. 3rd and 5 at midfield? Run it. 1st and goal? Pass, pass, pass.

Umm, half the Oline wasn’t in training camp, and the half that was are either rookies, injured, or playing out of position because we can’t field two decent NFL level starting tackles. This is what I am saying. Who the F do you think should be manning those tackle positions that is on the roster?
Name the half of the offensive line that wasn't in training camp. After that, name the projector that wasn't working that showed Davenport at RT (where he was playing for us) shortening Watson's career.

Imagine if we wouldve won against the Redskins, Bills, and Steelers....all of those were very much within our grasp (I know, woulda coulda shoulda ****). This team could be 4-4....but I understand why we are 1-7.

In the past, we've always underachieved because of schemes and coaching. It feela like we could overachieve with this staff eventually.

God Im just happy we dont have Gase. His playcalling hubris is absolutely ridiculous. He has the classic case of Overthinking a playcall. 3rd and 5 at midfield? Run it. 1st and goal? Pass, pass, pass.
That's the ****ed up thing, outside of the 1st couple weeks, if this team followed through in the 2nd half, we could be a .500 team. Granted, I'm happy we aren't because that would mean just a mediocre season with a mediocre 1st round pick.

Name the half of the offensive line that wasn't in training camp. After that, name the projector that wasn't working that showed Davenport at RT (where he was playing for us) shortening Watson's career.

Evan Boehm, J‘Marcus Webb, Andrew Donnel, and Jessie Davis was playing Right guard, in fact the team signed him to an extension right before the roster purge to play Right Guard for us, now he is playing right tackle with a right guard’s feet! And well, u mentioned Davenport already, LOL

yet somehow, Fitz hasn’t been killed yet. Quite a coaching accomplishment if u ask me!

Last edited:
Hate...ae won our first game today against a team more dysfunctional than your thought process. Let's not give Flores coach of the year just yet. There is still the matter of the previous 6 games where the o-line was practically musical chairs...playing people in positions where they weren't strongest (Davis at LT, Davenport at RT). He had film, training camp, and preseason to iron those kinks out and not use the.regular season as an extended preseason.

That is bad coaching, of which he has improved.

what are you talking about.??? we dumped half the roster a week before our first game and signed a ton of people right off the street. Bad coaching? Flores didn’t know what he had. Good coaching is getting those slugs to compete. That’s good coaching

Haha. "Hold off on coach of the year".I love your ad absurdum. posters that argue like you live and die by them. Im just going to ignore that one cause absolutely no one is going there.
This team is still under going dismantlement. And your argument is Flo sucks because he is using/ evaluating players possibly out of position during a rebuild year. Im trying to slow walk you to your absurdity...you there yet?
[/QUOTE]
Cowardly is as best I can describe the 1st part of your reply. Me saying that Flores has improved from bad to below is much closer to what you are saying...but hold up, you aren't saying sht (cowardly).

This team is not under going dismantlement. That's the lie you tell yourself to sleep at night. The core players are here. Cast offs are brought in and sent off accordingly.

Cowardly is as best I can describe the 1st part of your reply. Me saying that Flores has improved from bad to below is much closer to what you are saying...but hold up, you aren't saying sht (cowardly).

This team is not under going dismantlement. That's the lie you tell yourself to sleep at night. The core players are here. Cast offs are brought in and sent off accordingly.
[/QUOTE]
Lol no prob. Have a great nite. Poster like you are who you are. I love my fins and the direction. Positive vibes man...I feel you need some.

[/QUOTE]
A78FAA60-F2A7-4B53-A992-5BA69A2D7A6A.jpeg

Have seen it over the course of the season.

Umm, half the Oline wasn’t in training camp, and the half that was are either rookies, injured, or playing out of position because we can’t field two decent NFL level starting tackles. This is what I am saying. Who the F do you think should be manning those tackle positions that is on the roster?
It's called an agenda, man, and agendas don't care about facts.

Now, I've seen some outlandish claims on this site before but this one might honestly take the cake ....I might have to sig this.

Seriously though, What are you smoking?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom