Evidence Flo and his staff have potential | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Evidence Flo and his staff have potential

After the disastrous start to the season the fact that the players are still out there working their asses off means something. It does help that a lot of these guys are playing for their football lives but its still impressive. If nothing else this is the best motivator the phins have had since Sparano and he appears to have a much better support staff.

There are players starting for this team that aren't going to be an NFL roster next season.

These players are not starters on most clubs so they have to bust there asses to stay in the league and hopefully keep getting a paycheck. I hate by boss and think he's an idiot, but I still bust my ass, keep my mouth shut and earn a killer living.

These players are not starters on most clubs so they have to bust there asses to stay in the league and hopefully keep getting a paycheck. I hate by boss and think he's an idiot, but I still bust my ***, keep my mouth shut and earn a killer living.
Hilarious

Imagine winning a game with the worst roster in modern history.
such a succinct point of view that incapsulates the whole process perfectly..here me out J..

The obvious strategy was just that, very obvious from the very beginning..The handshake deal was this imo.

Front office and staff two different entities..each one minds their own business...that’s key to a proper rebuild of this magnitude..the goal is to rebuild the entire team with Brian Flores type guys.

So, the Front office depletes roster to collect as many assets as possible, even ones that have a higher return for which was paid out..depletes roster to start over and clean cap.

The Staff agrees to coach the players that the front office provides without concern..Win with what you have is their personal mantra and challenge...

I bet Grier, Ross and the rest of the front office staff is shaking their heads In disbelief, in disbelief that this staff has that roster not only competing against NFL teams, but getting a win...

That’s why their happy, because they know they put that coach and staff in the worst situation possible, and they came out fighting and winning regardless.

All that being said, I, we, still want that #1, the front office will continue to make it very hard on them,but don’t sweat about it, the coaching staff welcomes it, it’s training them in a sense to coach the absolute worst situation possible, so when they do get a talented roster watch the bleep out.

You know when you hear about a staff saying they wanna make practice so difficult so when it’s game day their players are prepared and the game is easy..??

That’s what our front office is doing to our coaching staff.

That’s the perspective no one wants to understand..forgot to understand.

Coach Flo is basically a god.

You know I got some slack about comparing what I had studied about Flores to what a modern day Vince Lomabardi would look like...

I know it’s premature, but so is calling him a god J..lol...we’re now in the same boat.:)

CORE PLAYERS aka Those Who Are In The Plans Past This Season:

Howard, Baker, McMillan, Wilkins, Godchaux, Deiter (unfortunately), Boehm (start at C next season), William's, Parker, Gesicki.
That's not a CORE, those are our starters lmao

A core is something you can build your franchise around, not just somebody who's competent enough to hold a starting position.

These players are not starters on most clubs so they have to bust there asses to stay in the league and hopefully keep getting a paycheck. I hate by boss and think he's an idiot, but I still bust my ***, keep my mouth shut and earn a killer living.

Thanks for the reality check of "most clubs." Some claim NONE are NFL talent.

There is even more evidence about Flores via Travis Wingfield's twitter. He list a bunch of stats that back up the job Flores and staff are doing. I just don't know how to post the links.

That's not a CORE, those are our starters lmao

A core is something you can build your franchise around, not just somebody who's competent enough to hold a starting position.
I think in your amusement, you confused "core" with "franchise".

The players I've named are who we will be building around. What you find so funny is you think that those players will be replaced in the near future. This is DraftNetwork thinking without looking at who and what is a available to add to the team.

You have the laugh of a fantasy football guru

I think in your amusement, you confused "core" with "franchise".

The players I've named are who we will be building around. What you find so funny is you think that those players will be replaced in the near future. This is DraftNetwork thinking without looking at who and what is a available to add to the team.

You have the laugh of a fantasy football guru
No YOU tried to use the term "CORE" players to aid your argument that Flores should be doing better. "His core is in place" ...no it's not plain and simple. He's got starters but those players you listed are not "CORE" players with the exception of Howard.

I'm sure his response was the same he always told us. "Gotta clean things up". But results were always the same.
Usually with him it sounded more like. "I don't know why the team committes penalties. I coach them not to. It's their fault."

Back
Top Bottom