Ex Dolphin Writer Now Patriot Writer Calls Rosen Trade A Home Run | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex Dolphin Writer Now Patriot Writer Calls Rosen Trade A Home Run

Yea another local who left town and still outshines the twits left.
The first tweet is so true it hurts, why we are wasting our time arguing with rickd13 is beyond me, we all have been severely damaged mentally from this team for decades. Some of us can actually see whats happening this year and appreciate it so far and some will just never recover.

It's foolishness to trash the deal. Unless you just absolutely HATE Rosen on some vile type level, how can you be upset? Rosen was a blue chip QB in a bad situation. He won over that Cardinal fanbase there. They believe he got a raw deal in Arizona.
We have a chance to be special if this works out. What a goddamn story this will be.

Get onboard.

The first tweet is so true it hurts, why we are wasting our time arguing with rickd13 is beyond me, we all have been severely damaged mentally from this team for decades. Some of us can actually see whats happening this year and appreciate it so far and some will just never recover.
Yea I'm done with him now. He's bouncing around every Rosen thread with the same nonsense.

It’s a literal tragedy Miami has been stuck with Omar and Salguero their entire careers. Move on elsewhere already.

It’s not their fault in the least bit.

It’s an employer problem, not employee. They’ve done very nicely for themselves in a world where respect is earned through followers?

I’ve been taught all my life to not be a follower.

I’m tempted to create a twitter account and revert back to my old self.

Grier made a very savvy move in such a way that addresses so many facets of "rebuilding" in one stroke that most can't see it.

Grier IS looking for a QB of the future. He took a flyer on a Top 10 pick from last year. We aren't responsible for the signing bonus and we get Rosen for 3 years remaining on his Rookie deal. Not too mention, we are paying him peanuts. Grier got the 2nd Round pick back from his trade with NO for next year's draft. THE draft we would need ammunition to trade up.

He is giving us a chance to look at a 1st round QB this year and still draft one next year for barely any cost at all.

He is NOT throwing this year away. He's giving us a chance to look at a legit prospect WITHOUT damaging our draft capital for the future. And it is NOT taking away our chances to draft a QB next year.

Rosen is a cast away with no ties to this organization or regime. If he doesn't work out, we simply cut bait and move on without any drama of the "he's a 1st Round QB we need to keep giving chances".

I can't believe any knowledgeable fan can't see the genius in this low risk, high reward move. It's so savvy, the real genius is hiding under the surface.

"There is literally no reason for Dolphins fans to be upset with this move. It’s not low-risk, it’s no-risk. And the reward has the potential to be high"

Disagree with this and frankly don't care for some Patriots beat writer to be telling me how to form an opinion on my team's decisions.

Nothing like going from one polarizing QB situation to another. I imagine **** will get ugly here and I'm dreading it already.

Please remind me why two Ben Volin tweets about Rosen and the Phins needs it's own thread?

Back
Top Bottom