Ex Dolphins in the postseason | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex Dolphins in the postseason

Miami has not done a good enough job drafting and when they do draft well, they lose them because they are too expensive or they get traded and play well elsewhere. It's part of the reason we have sucked for so long

Miami has not done a good enough job drafting and when they do draft well, they lose them because they are too expensive or they get traded and play well elsewhere. It's part of the reason we have sucked for so long

We also are flat out horrible at realizing the potential talent we possess on this team and not even just tannehill.. Most recent what comes to mind was the BS Release of Jordan Phillips for nothing only to be scooped up by the bills :bang: .

Phillips as everyone can see is a strong DT that does his Job well and frankly when i saw RB's get tackled for a Loss it was usually Phillips.. The guy is the prototypical Mauler you want to head up a solid 4-3 defense.. He is the type of space eating DT i want to occupy a guard and a center.. I like Wilkins but Phillips should be the one lined up next to him not Gaudchaux

Not many of those players on there a truly impact players. Some role players, okay, but meh....

Didnt realize Lammons though, I liked him here on special teams. Not surprising though with our revolving doors

It's the ones that come back to bite you on the ass by playing well against us that count.
Phillips may well do so for a number of years.
Be interested in what happens if Tannehill ever comes back to play against us?
If they play well for other teams in the playoffs so be it, the decision has been made, if it was a mistake learn from it and move on. You can enjoy the memories of the past but you can't live in it.

We also are flat out horrible at realizing the potential talent we possess on this team and not even just tannehill.. Most recent what comes to mind was the BS Release of Jordan Phillips for nothing only to be scooped up by the bills :bang: .

Phillips as everyone can see is a strong DT that does his Job well and frankly when i saw RB's get tackled for a Loss it was usually Phillips.. The guy is the prototypical Mauler you want to head up a solid 4-3 defense.. He is the type of space eating DT i want to occupy a guard and a center.. I like Wilkins but Phillips should be the one lined up next to him not Gaudchaux

I was intrigued when we drafted Phillips as very few people his size have comparable athleticism. That being said, his time in Miami was wildly inconsistent; he would straight disappear for games at a time. For every run stuff I saw him get pancake blocked by a linemen 40lbs lighter than him. His success this year will get him a nice contract that hopefully doesn’t work out for the Bills.

Damien Williams is a baller. Really dont understand why we didn't re-sign him. Always produced

Damien Williams is a baller. Really dont understand why we didn't re-sign him. Always produced

Man he got so much underserved hate from the fan base too. He’s in a great system in KC but he was always a solid player. Still pulling for the Titans though, would love to see Wake get a ring. He deserves it...even though he is on IR.

Didn't realize Billy Turner was still around. Got a 4 year 28 million dollar contract from the Packers. He really improve that much from leaving Miami?

Not sure but unless all 216 players playing this weekend were drafted by the 4 teams they somehow come from other teams. :lol:
People really look hard to crap on the team they are supposed to root for. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom