Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ex-Dolphins star explains why Don Shula wasn't a big fan of Patriots coach Bill Belichick

Agreed 1000% BlueFin!

Much easier to hold & catch an underinflated ball.

I saw a stat from like a 5-7 year span a while back where it was thought this began right up to getting caught with those underinflated balls & their fumbles lost was DRASTICALLY different than in previous years. DRASTICALLY! Coincidence? Yeah right.

If the Cheatriots didn't think these illegalities made a difference, why would they be doing them? CAUSE IT MATTERS!

Long live The DON & Integrity in the game!

Exactly...and the fumble stat is the one that really bothered me

Exactly...and the fumble stat is the one that really bothered me
It’s not normal for any nfl team to have that high of a plus turnover differential over 2 decades. When they showed that stat I think Green Bay and Seattle were 2nd and 3rd and nowhere near close to New England. New England was the only team that was over +100 in turnovers since 2000.

It’s not normal for any nfl team to have that high of a plus turnover differential over 2 decades. When they showed that stat I think Green Bay and Seattle were 2nd and 3rd and nowhere near close to New England. New England was the only team that was over +100 in turnovers since 2000.
When the deflated balls thing came out a number of data scientists (many who don’t know a football from a golf ball) studied the odds that their fumbles (a random event) could be so low over such a time period when no such pattern existed w any other team. I think they all concluded - using different methods - that basically for it to have been legit it was the same odds of winning powerball, banging 6 people on the top 100 hottest list and getting struck by lightning on your way to and from work - all on the same day.

When the deflated balls thing came out a number of data scientists (many who don’t know a football from a golf ball) studied the odds that their fumbles (a random event) could be so low over such a time period when no such pattern existed w any other team. I think they all concluded - using different methods - that basically for it to have been legit it was the same odds of winning powerball, banging 6 people on the top 100 hottest list and getting struck by lightning on your way to and from work - all on the same day.

Exactly...and they gave them a penalty and swept it under the rug...because the truth is it greatly effected several years of outcome and the NFL didn’t want that much embarrassment...that is why Don Shula doesn’t respect Belichek.

We as fans know only what NFL sheilds will allow us to know about Patriots cheating...or any other team for that matter ..way too much TV $$$ .. gambling $$$ ..... Let's not pretend there's not way more suspect acts from teams that we will never know about..

I choose to enjoy my fins and NFL regardless if it has a sprinkle of WWE wrestling ...lol

Unless ur in the know...no one knows for sure... especially when large sums of $$ are involved

Exactly...and they gave them a penalty and swept it under the rug...because the truth is it greatly effected several years of outcome and the NFL didn’t want that much embarrassment...that is why Don Shula doesn’t respect Belichek.
Just one fumble going the other way could have meant being in the SB or not. Or making the playoffs or not. Really disgusting.

Just one fumble going the other way could have meant being in the SB or not. Or making the playoffs or not. Really disgusting.

It’s amazing how many don’t get that?

Turnovers are everything!

If my running backs have a soft ball they won’t fumble and yours don’t...I have a pretty big advantage!

Back
Top Bottom