Excited For Fitzmagic... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excited For Fitzmagic...

what a great way to usher in a new regime. sign a QB that has never been on a playoff team in his 14 year nfl career. surely he can teach these young guys what it takes to win in this league.

HE'S A GREAT LOCKER ROOM GUY!!!!!!!!!!!

He's been in 78 locker rooms that haven't been to a playoff game. He knows what every locker room looks like in the NFL. Home and away.

Meh, another year, another rebuild. Tank or no tank, we will prob screw a high pick. I don't see any QB's in college currently who stand out as potential elite, including Tua. The defenses in the SEC have been poor, so I'm not sure how he will tansition to the NFL.

MEH

It would be the first time Fitzmagic has seen the playoffs. Like ever. A 36year vet and he's never seen the playoffs. He has lead his team to a top ten pick 6 out off the last 9 years. I say lead but he's been a backup for a lot of those. So a backup on ****tj teams.
Well at least he's consistent.

The point isn’t to improve at QB though. They haven’t signed anyone to help them this year. What’s Dwayne Allen going to do?

Block better than any TE we've had since Fasanos first stint, I imagine.

Excited? I don't get it.

What is so confusing? I like when the Dolphins get better instead of worse. Fitzpatrick is an upgrade at the QB position for less money.

Our receivers are finally going to gwt someone who is going to sling that rock around. We are finally going to have a QB who can feel the pocket and runs when everything breaks down. We have someone who can teach a new QB how to be a pro.

We have a QB that will help evaluate our current roster.

Excited? I don't get it.
The only people excited are the ones that think Tannehill was terrible and think anybody even Fitzpatrick is better. In some respects he is and in others hes not. It's a wash. But the tank is dead if you sign somebody like Fitzpatrick

The only people excited are the ones that think Tannehill was terrible and think anybody even Fitzpatrick is better. In some respects he is and in others hes not. It's a wash. But the tank is dead if you sign somebody like Fitzpatrick

Agreed!

What is so confusing? I like when the Dolphins get better instead of worse. Fitzpatrick is an upgrade at the QB position for less money.

Our receivers are finally going to gwt someone who is going to sling that rock around. We are finally going to have a QB who can feel the pocket and runs when everything breaks down. We have someone who can teach a new QB how to be a pro.

We have a QB that will help evaluate our current roster.

I don't think we do.

Back
Top Bottom