Excited For Fitzmagic... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excited For Fitzmagic...

The only people excited are the ones that think Tannehill was terrible and think anybody even Fitzpatrick is better. In some respects he is and in others hes not. It's a wash. But the tank is dead if you sign somebody like Fitzpatrick
Nope. I think Tannehill is a better QB than Fitzpatrick but I’m still excited because...

Im excited for so many reasons, especially what the new coaching staff can do with this team, and that includes Ryan Fitzpatrick. But really, above all, I think moving on from Adam Gase and his staff caught me by surprise but it was the best decision this franchise has made in a few years.

they should of made this moves like 2 yrs ago. we will see how this play out. there will be rookie qb in play w fitz..it doesn't matter who we draft. in end we need good qb. too make this work.

Not excited at all. Be glad when it’s over.

Be glad when they draft their qb to speed up the process even.

It’s like people don’t know Tampa finished with a top 5 pick or something despite this qb in the building and a better roster around the qb than we will field

If they put a good OL together in front of him, he's going to do better than most of us will hope. I still rather would've let some QB's battle it out in camp and let the best one start. Gives us a much better look at what we've kept on the roster and if there's any potential to possibly be had there.

Fitzpatrick can likely win us just enough games in a pointless season to give us a slightly better draft pick than what most of us are hoping for.
Puke

This guy has eaten us alive every time we have played him recently.
I hope he is able to do that for us.

To be honest tgis whole tanking thing doesnt really work with him at the helm. The guy is going to go out there and give it his all. Even if he has to throw 4 picks in the process.

If you guys want to pick 1st this wasnt the guy to do it. I really think we are drafting a QB this year no matter what.

Quite the feat. Joins the ranks of QBs like...*checks notes*...Thad Lewis.

But it will be pretty funny if this team ends up a mediocre garbage team again. :lol:

The only people excited are the ones that think Tannehill was terrible and think anybody even Fitzpatrick is better. In some respects he is and in others hes not. It's a wash. But the tank is dead if you sign somebody like Fitzpatrick
Tank is not dead they still have to suit up some stiff for 16 games

Quite the feat. Joins the ranks of QBs like...*checks notes*...Thad Lewis.

But it will be pretty funny if this team ends up a mediocre garbage team again. :lol:

Poor average QBs beat Miami regularly because of a bad D and poor coaching. RF will W/L some games because of the D and Flores. That's why I'm a DL/CB guy

The only way the signing of an over-the-hill, never-was makes sense to me is if we go up to get Haskins or Lock and use him as a buffer and mentor.

Otherwise, why wouldn't you want to see what you had in McCarron who looked good subbing for Dalton and was cheap, Fales, Falk and/or maybe someone like Grier in the 3rd round. I'd rather lose big at least determining if one of these is a surprising diamond in the rough, and if not, be well positioned for the 2020 draft than sign someone with virtually no upside but is streaky enough to keep us out of 2020 draft contention. It's ponderous to me considering the OL and willingness to walk away from decent to good but expensive players.

Watch his northwestern tape which was one of his most recent games. One of the best games from a QB you'll see. I'd be all in too
If it wasn't for Haskins Ohio State loses that game to Maryland.

I wonder how many of us will drink the koolaid when he looks like an all-pro for 2 games. you'd have to be new to football in 2019 to believe in any sustained success from Fitz until he hits about 8 games of quality play (or probably better stated as "non-catastrophic play").

I find his apparent competition with Philip Rivers over who will sire the most children to be more interesting than anything he’s going to do on the field this year.

Back
Top Bottom