Excuses Laker fans? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Excuses Laker fans?

CirclingWagons said:
This coming from the moron who brought us:

"the Heat/Caron Butler sucks"

"T'wolves will beat the Lakers in 6"

I think you're going to need that foot surgically removed from your mouth if the Lakers win again. Primetime your level of ignorance/homerism/stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I think your stupidity should be a TOS violation :goof:

:roflmao: Don't be bitter because LA got whored! OWNED!!!! :rofl:

caneproud117 said:
I just called Herf Jones told them to throw away the rings the Lakers had preordered except Karl Malone's and Gary's. So at least they can have the ring without actually winning the title. I'm going to feel sorry for those guys.
It only seems right for the Pistons to make 2 extra rings for Karl Malone and Gary Payton. Either that or Phil Jackson should give them each one of his.He has so many that they're getting in the way of his beard stroking, and he doesn't know what else to do on the bench. He certainly doesn't know how to coach. That's why he always has a player/coach (Jordan/O'Neal).

Prime Time said:
:roflmao: Don't be bitter because LA got whored! OWNED!!!! :rofl:

Wow you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself if the Lakers come back and win this...

TerryTate said:
Wow you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself if the Lakers come back and win this...

I don't mind eating my crow. But this win right here is what I have to poke fun at CW and right now I am going to suck it up. I ate my crow when T-Wolves lost and If Detroit loses I will eat my crow again. But I don't think it should contain insults in it. Last time I read the TOS, it said attack the post, not the poster ;)

Prime Time said:
:lol: TT, you da man!!!!

Where the Lakers at boys?! CW, I am looking forward to your response.

You mean where are the T-Wolves? :lol:

Like I said, Pistons in 6.

CirclingWagons said:
This coming from the moron who brought us:

"the Heat/Caron Butler sucks"

"T'wolves will beat the Lakers in 6"

I think you're going to need that foot surgically removed from your mouth if the Lakers win again. Primetime your level of ignorance/homerism/stupidity never ceases to amaze me. I think your stupidity should be a TOS violation :goof:

Sorry, but I agree.

No offense PT, but please don't predict the Pistons to win. Your basketball predictions have proven to be terrible. ;)

Prime Time said:
I don't mind eating my crow. But this win right here is what I have to poke fun at CW and right now I am going to suck it up. I ate my crow when T-Wolves lost and If Detroit loses I will eat my crow again. But I don't think it should contain insults in it. Last time I read the TOS, it said attack the post, not the poster ;)
I've attacked enough of your "posts" but apparently to no avail, you keep spewing the same crappy predictions/homer posts, so I attack you :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
I've attacked enough of your "posts" but apparently to no avail, you keep spewing the same crappy predictions/homer posts, so I attack you :cool:

I am not a homer as I do not like Detroit as one of my top teams, I just hate LA. But Its all good, keep attacking me all you want, Mods will get you sooner or later. ;)

Prime Time said:

You dont mind eating crow? I dont even remember you responding to one of the threads in where you claimed the T-Wolves would win that series...and if u did, it wasnt immediately after.

Also, as far as the "Mods getting the people that are making fun of you"...I will get them when they do something wrong...up until this point they havent slipped up (Now CW is another story, but he hasnt slipped up in this thread)...so dont count on it....

TerryTate said:
You dont mind eating crow? I dont even remember you responding to one of the threads in where you claimed the T-Wolves would win that series...and if u did, it wasnt immediately after.

Also, as far as the "Mods getting the people that are making fun of you"...I will get them when they do something wrong...up until this point they havent slipped up (Now CW is another story, but he hasnt slipped up in this thread)...so dont count on it....

TT, your level of ignorance and stupidity NEVER ceazes (sp?) to amaze me, it should be against the TOS :goof:

oh yea? :lol: It's clear to Laker lovers and haters alike as far as if it came down to picking me or you to make a prediction for a series....who would they rely on?

case closed ;)

I don't mind that. I just started watching B-ball this year, so yeah you are going to know more than me.

TerryTate said:

I stand corrected....he did slip up in this thread....and will get an imaginary kick in the cajones, unless he was banned for other reasons, because i figured he would be in the "Other Sports" forum after the laker win tonight....

I failed to scroll up in the thread, upon doing so i saw the point PT was trying to make...we all make mistakes...my bad....

I know its tempting to make fun of PT's outrageous predictions, but behave yourself CW....

Back
Top Bottom