Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday

How bad the Bengals oline is, I'd be surprised if they score more than 10 points.

We should crush them honestly.
Their OL is not good and La'el Collins who many of us wanted in free agency has been horrid as he deals with a back injury. They've given up the most sacks in the league at 15. Fins have given up 6 as a comparison. A point to make though is Tua gets rid of the ball much quicker than Burrow. Burrow tends to hold it longer as he waits longer for receivers to come open. Their running game is as bad as the Fins at only 3.3 yds/carry.

This stuff is never 'transitive properties' compliant.
Phins just beat the team already coronated as the Superbowl Champs in 2022. A Bills team that has destroyed two other opponents. Our pressure got to him just enough to win the game.
If Phins D cant swarm Burrow, Im takin crazy pills.
Melvin Ingram is KILLIN IT right now. He's gotta be so glad to be part of this team. I know Im glad he's here.
I give Grier and McD a ton of credit for making that happen. They didn't F it up on a technicality like previous administrations might have.

If Tua was hurt he sure as hell didn't seem like it the second half playing Buffalo. Think he will be fine. We got in Josh Allen's head all game and that never happens. Hit him a lot and hard. If we do the same to Burrow we win. Calling 2 picks and one by Holland.

Like the optimism, I'm optimistic about it too, but zero chance?.....lol. Back issues are very, very unpredictable under the best of circumstances, let alone a violent sport environment.

Hate to say it, but having had back issues of all types, this is very true.

Crossing fingers stiffness is not an issue. Pain I believe Tua can deal with.

Back
Top Bottom