Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expect Tyreek to go off Thursday

Eventually we will come back down to earth šŸŒŽ.

Eli Apple is an illiterate bitch and was directly related to giving up the points that lost them the Super bowl.

Not sure how he's done this year but I'm sure he's still a douchecanoe. I hope Tyreek rubs his face in dog sh1t

Last edited:
There is zero chance Tua misses this game. Zero.
Like the optimism, I'm optimistic about it too, but zero chance?.....lol. Back issues are very, very unpredictable under the best of circumstances, let alone a violent sport environment.

Hill only had 4 targets because Tua only had 10 throws.....I'm expecting us to have the ball a bit more than that on Thursday. If the TOP is pretty even then Hill will get a whole lot of more targets.

Like the optimism, I'm optimistic about it too, but zero chance?.....lol. Back issues are very, very unpredictable under the best of circumstances, let alone a violent sport environment.
I agree, I've been hauling this 1/4 pound of low swinging blood sausage around for decades and sometimes my back needs a rest šŸ˜Ž

WTF???????
say-what-dunno.gif

Eli Apple is an illiterate bitch and was directly related to giving up the points that lost them the Super bowl.

Not sure how he's done this year but I'm sure he's still a douchecanoe. I hope Tyreek rubs his face in dog sh1t
I'm thinking that's his plan...

Factually inaccurate.

I was being a little over the top. I think it will take a lot for Tua to miss this game. He's rewriting the narrative one week at a time.

This is the most worrisome game thus far as I see it. Itā€™s the perfect storm brewing; exhausting Sunday, short week, away, most probably every blitz package we have on film, riding a 3-0 can rest on our laurels high- ingredients for disaster.

If Iā€™m MickeyDees, Iā€™m looking for a way to keep the team off of cloud 9 which is where I am currently living and is a little nerve-wrecking seeing as we havenā€™t BEATEN, beaten anyone. Weā€™ve mostly out-battled for our wins.

The grit these guys have shown is what has made them this strong and itā€™s almost even excusable for them to have an off game. Are we all really going to turn on the team if they take a whooping on Thursday? Hellllll no. Because itā€™s one of those we canā€™t win ā€™em all kinda games which is why itā€™s so worrisome.

Donā€™t know if Tua goes but you canā€™t tell anything from McDaniel. He gives the normal spiel for all injuries where he leaves doubt. He also doesnā€™t seem to have any strict you must practice to play rules. Iā€™m sure guys are banged up but donā€™t let that injury report scare you too much. McDainel is worse than Flo with injury news:

Back
Top Bottom