Expo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Expo

I live in Anaheim Hills, about 5 minutes west of the 71 Fwy off the 91 Fwy. How about you, what part of Riverside do you live in or do you live in the city of Riverside?

I've been to National's but not any of them down here, I don't even know where they are. You'll have to clue me in on the location and what the Faider-fan population is like there. That's the one thing that can ruin any football day.

Originally posted by Expo88

I've been to National's but not any of them down here, I don't even know where they are. You'll have to clue me in on the location and what the Faider-fan population is like there. That's the one thing that can ruin any football day.
nationals is on orangethorpe just west of valleyview. been there a couple of times and didn't see any radaz fans.

we both live in the city of riverside! some sunday you'll have to come on out to "events", its just west of tyler on magnolia!

Off the 91, if you'd like email me for directions or better yet email 06, he is better at directions.

Originally posted by LeftCoastPhin
Off the 91, if you'd like email me for directions or better yet email 06, he is better at directions.
from the 91 east, you can exit magnolia, don't know exactly how many lights, but the address is 10560 magnolia, it will be on your right!

if you exit tyler, make a left hand turn after you exit the 91. go thru 3 lights and at the 4th one, turn left, thats magnolia. go thru 1 light and turn left at the second. events sports bar is the first right hand turn!

the fins will be on cbs this week, but against the bills, hope to see you there!

I'll talk to the wife (I need to see if I can get a day pass :D ) and I'll try to make the trip out there. I'll get in touch with one of you guys before I head out there but just in case, I'll be the only guy in the room wearing the #84, Chris Chambers jersey.

Also, one more question on the directions, is magnolia East or West of the 15 fwy. I have to make that determination in order to figure out how many grueling hours I'm going to spend on that friggin parking lot!

Originally posted by Expo88
I'll talk to the wife (I need to see if I can get a day pass :D ) and I'll try to make the trip out there. I'll get in touch with one of you guys before I head out there but just in case, I'll be the only guy in the room wearing the #84, Chris Chambers jersey.

Also, one more question on the directions, is magnolia East or West of the 15 fwy. I have to make that determination in order to figure out how many grueling hours I'm going to spend on that friggin parking lot!
magnolia is east of the 15 frwy. i'm gonna make a special trip and count the lights on magnolia, i hate to send somebody down tyler on a sunday, the traffic is poopoo!

i'll send you a pm with my cell phone and my home phone numbers!

expo88

Originally posted by dolfan06
expo, you have mail!
i got off at magnolia and found you go thru 6 lights and turn right at the 7th! there will be a sign saying "ICE TOWN". after you turn right turn right again into the first driveway and events is right in front of you.

if you have any problems, i'll have my cell phone with me. i'll be the one with the dolphins hard hat!

Back
Top Bottom