FA list - 18 OT’s | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA list - 18 OT’s

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Flemming, Fant and Shell I think are still in consideration.

Unsure on…wynn cannon remmers if they have anything left for depth probably not much.

I lean Flemming

Extremely underrated by Broncos Country at large, Fleming was arguably one of the team’s best offensive linemen in 2022. Playing both right tackle and left tackle, his versatility and ability to move defenders in the run game was displayed often as one of the few Broncos linemen who played at a favorable level.

https://www.si.com/nfl/broncos/news/broncos-cameron-fleming-free-agent-rumor

Some big name still out there on the rb market, Fournett, Hunt, Elliott & Gordon. Not saying we should be in for them but there'll be some decent late pick ups

As always, depends on cost.
I think we will wait and see how the rookies do before signing someone.

Hopefully our offensive tackle is still on a team waiting to be traded to us, we would spend a high pick next year to get one. Pick and cash would seem reasonable for the right guy.

Draft well or you pay.

Bargain bin for our oline again I see. Why not put the names in a hat, put a blindfold on, and then we can pick a name at random while jumping off a building?

Flemming makes too much sense... try someone that we have already had or who is injury prone and there you have Chris Grier's top 3

Hopefully Griers remark about how the fan base is more worried then they are about the line was him hinting that they have a plan to sign someone June 1st

I find it hard to believe a GM would leave themselves so vulnerable with all the info we have

Hopefully our offensive tackle is still on a team waiting to be traded to us, we would spend a high pick next year to get one. Pick and cash would seem reasonable for the right guy.

Draft well or you pay.
We have missed a lot. Not sure if we draft average, above, or below. Maybe just seems like a lot because I follow us so closely.
Jon Martin, Eddie Moore, Pat somebody QB from Nebraska, and now Iggy, Hunter Long, Deiter, and maybe AJ and Liam.

Are you more concerned about right tackle or left guard going into next season?

Back
Top Bottom