FA O-line help next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA O-line help next year?

FinFan4Life814

All-Pro Armchair QB
Reaction score
hey guys, im way too lazy to do research on this, but who do you think will be available in free agency this offseason to help our offensive line? cuz, i mean, the one we have now blocks about as well as your average high school JV line, so you see why we need help on it...lol.

Most likely candidate for us is John Tait to improve our RT spot.

It is MUCH too early to even begin speculating on that. There are WAAAY too many variables at this point. Figuring out who our team is going to keep/resign/release/restructure plays a factor in who we will be able to sign as a free agent.

It also depends on what happens to the coaching staff/front office.

The two biggest issues I see are:

Will the team resign Wade??
Does the team feel Smith is TRULY our Left Tackle of the future??

Wade Smith has shown to have some potential. I feel if the team doesn't resign Tod Wade, that Smith may be moved to Right Tackle, and we will try to draft a stud LT.

Negotiations with Ogunleye are also important, because if he keeps up his current pace, it is quite likely someone will sign him out from under us leaving us with 2 first-rounders. This would allow the team to trade up and land one of the top 2-3 rated Left Tackles in the draft... or one may even fall to us depending on draft order and who signs Ogun. (assuming we don't keep him)

............... But, WAAAAAAY too many possibilities, I will just concentrate on THIS season for now.

its kinda early, yea...but im just sayin who out there is eligible for free agency that we might consider. Thats all, man...thats all. lol

Back
Top Bottom