FA RBs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

FA RBs

I am positive that we will bring in a FA RB. I am less positive that this player will start.

Yeah but hopefully if we invest in decent running backs during FA we can invest the draft in that OL

Why? What FA RB's are cant miss next level talent at bargain prices? None that I see. We should attack the Oline during the draft and free agency and try to find a decent back in the draft.

If we revolutionize the oline even Patrick Laird might turn into the next Christian McCaffrey... :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

I'd draft Harris from Alabama. Great after contact. Not a lot of millage either and he could be there late 2nd or early 3rd.

They are drafting Chuba Hubbard.I've recently spoken to my friend with the team.(No names)

We'll see if they all declare, but this is a very deep group. At least 11 or 12 UC are capable starters, and there are a couple of quality Senior RB's, as well. No reason you can't get your guy in the 3rd or 4th. Relative to where they're ranked by the consensus K. Hill and K. Vaughn are two of my favorites.

if the Fins want an RB, I can see them going for Derrick Henry and only Derrick Henry. He's just the kind of back Miami needs.

Unless they dont want a high priced back, which by the sounds of it, they dont. They wouldnt get Gaskins, Laird, Perrine if they wanted a top name back.

I'd draft D.J. Dallas who is use to playing behind a terrible OL at Miami and still made lots of big plays. 5th or 6th round

Bring in some FA's as well. Cut Ballage who was terrible.

Above average in pass pro...can catch and run between the tackles.

One caveat to this discussion.

Free Agent RBs dont generally get big dollars. Yes, I know the Jets gave stupid money to Bell, but this isnt normal. Many decent journeyman backs sign for very reasonable amounts... and we are way under the cap.

I honestly expect us to sign one for an unstupid dollar amount.

Back
Top Bottom