Face it gang we have been here before. This aint gonna happen. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Face it gang we have been here before. This aint gonna happen.

snake eyes

Scout Team
Reaction score
Sorry but this has that feeling written all over it. Sure go ahead and bash me and blast me but Ross has never been able to pull the trigger when he needed to and we have all been excited just to be crushed. I'm telling you be carefull lest you be sorely disappointed:tubes:.

Armglocks33

Snoochies Boochies little Noochies
Reaction score
i feel ya on this one. but you gotta stay optimistic

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Sooner or later something has to go right for us. We missed out on Brees as our QB five years ago. We lost out on Harbaugh as our coach before the start of last season. I feel this might go our way, but only Peyton can decide whether he wants to be here.
I think this is where his wife wants to be....and you don't want to piss off the wifey. :chuckle:

snake eyes

Scout Team
Reaction score
i didnt say to kill ourselves but man how many times have we been here before. i guess if it happens then I will be the A hole and accept the title but you cant just say, yep he's coming here. I would love it too but it's a long shot.

phinsfan84

remember ur 1st chance may be ur last
Reaction score
Unfortunately, all signs point to Arizona atthia point. If you read between the lines that's what's going on. We should all be good at recognizing theses things by now. =\ p.s. I pray to the football gods I am wrong!!!

AllFinsAllDay

Starter
Reaction score
Unfortunately, all signs point to Arizona atthia point. If you read between the lines that's what's going on. We should all be good at recognizing theses things by now. =\ p.s. I pray to the football gods I am wrong!!!

what signs? Nobody said AZ is defintley going to sign Manning until that happens just chill out and relax.

SF Dolphin Fan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
I can understand where you're coming from and we won't know until Peyton Manning signs on the dotted line. I really think this time it will be with Miami, though. You've got Reggie Wayne confirming Peyton's interest, he has a condo here, the owner wants him and is willing to pay. It's looking pretty good. If it doesn't work out, that may not be all bad either. Maybe Jeff Ireland pays the price and gets Robert Griffin III. That would be more than a two/three year window.

BGNC

Starter
Reaction score
I can understand where you're coming from and we won't know until Peyton Manning signs on the dotted line. I really think this time it will be with Miami, though. You've got Reggie Wayne confirming Peyton's interest, he has a condo here, the owner wants him and is willing to pay. It's looking pretty good. If it doesn't work out, that may not be all bad either. Maybe Jeff Ireland pays the price and gets Robert Griffin III. That would be more than a two/three year window.

At least you guys are in a position to get a franchise Qb, im stuck with Sanchez, SMH

Top Bottom