Fact or Fiction - Is Miami on the Verge of Trading for Deshaun Watson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fact or Fiction - Is Miami on the Verge of Trading for Deshaun Watson?

DolphinsTalk

Active Roster
Reaction score

I've never seen so many videos come up so fast about something on utube, tweets, podcasts, etc.." DW trade rumors, DW to the Miami Dolphins, DW blockbuster"... etc. I saw at least 4 or 5 videos this morning. This seems to have legs. Miami is the front runner to trade for him, he wants to go to Miami, and there are rumors about possible trade details including trade assurances if he does get suspended or arrested. I have no idea what is going on but this is more than a couple rumors.

I've never seen so many videos come up so fast about something on utube, tweets, podcasts, etc.." DW trade rumors, DW to the Miami Dolphins, DW blockbuster"... etc. I saw at least 4 or 5 videos this morning. This seems to have legs. Miami is the front runner to trade for him, he wants to go to Miami, and there are rumors about possible trade details including trade assurances if he does get suspended or arrested. I have no idea what is going on but this is more than a couple rumors.
Whether it happens or not, nobody knows. One thing is for certain, the sides are talking. Fans believe what they want to believe in sports and in life (which is dangerous). But the story is playing out and has been playing out for 6 months in front of every Dolphins fan face. A segment of the fan base has just decided to believe it isn't happening. I broke it down from every angle on the podcast. Gave my view on the matter, and my prediction that he isn't moved until October near the trade deadline.

But the people who say it's fake, clickbait, it's being leaked by his agent. They are the ones lying to people and are making up a false reality to make themselves feel better. Which I don't get.

Back
Top Bottom