Fact or Fiction: Ronnie Brown most Impact of RBs... FACT!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fact or Fiction: Ronnie Brown most Impact of RBs... FACT!!!

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
that's where he's wrong....they've both proven it and done so consistently.....they just haven't done it "as much" since they split snaps and thus their perceived value by many is higher b/c they have less wear and tear. He should probably choose his wording a bit better.

I do understand what you're getting at though. he's also ignoring the ? asked to answer.....which one will make the biggest impact as a rookie?

I think that's fiction.

Brown is a great pick and will have a great rookie season as he should walk into the starter's job seeming as you don't pick a RB with the 2nd pick overall and don't start him, unless he gets beaten out by Gordon significantly in TC.

But Benson is a great back and is ready for the NFL,(Not saying Brown and Caddy aren't, but just not as much as Cedric), even if the bears get stacked against in the box with 8 or 9 people he will still be able to make good yardage as that is what he has faced in college, and I doubt many people will disagree with me when I say he was the most finished product coming into the draft, just because of his 4 starting seasons and constantly running the ball.

Dolfan2788 said:
I think that's fiction.

Brown is a great pick and will have a great rookie season as he should walk into the starter's job seeming as you don't pick a RB with the 2nd pick overall and don't start him, unless he gets beaten out by Gordon significantly in TC.

But Benson is a great back and is ready for the NFL,(Not saying Brown and Caddy aren't, but just not as much as Cedric), even if the bears get stacked against in the box with 8 or 9 people he will still be able to make good yardage as that is what he has faced in college, and I doubt many people will disagree with me when I say he was the most finished product coming into the draft, just because of his 4 starting seasons and constantly running the ball.
So you are saying the Bears offense is that much better, and more dangerous to actually keep the pressure off benson to allow him to have a bigger season than Brown? :eek:

Williams might have the most impact in Tampa, never know. I think all 3 will play well but Id give Williams an early nod for biggest impact, just a feeling. Gruden is going to find ways to get this guy yardage.

I beleve Brown will have the largest impact due to his versatility. Linehan will use this guy all over the field to create mismatches against the defense. He's to fast to be covered just by a linebacker, and big enough to out muscle DBs when he gets the ball in space. Couple that with a revamped and improved Oline, and a system that likes to set up the run with the pass, and you have a guy how can really put up some incredible numbers early.

Back
Top Bottom