Facts are. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Facts are.

HollowBeast

Active Roster
Reaction score
Buffalo pretty darn good them and the Chargers are looking to be the class of the AFC. Baltimore can possibly hang there.

It appears we are subpar on talent and coaching , how can that be After our recent success the team has had,

Was Fitz that much of a influence. It looks like it.

Would Herbert have the same Success here?

Would Rousseau be the stud with us he displayed last night . In stead of Phillips?

KC spending spree on a o line not working considering o line is a Andy Reid area of expertise.?

New England Spending spree not the look of a winner at this point. Is Boston Calling for Bellichecks head ?

Is it all luck?

Do our players care or are they collecting a paycheck?

has any team put more high draft picks in their O Line than us the last few years.?

I spent the weekend in Vegas. The Bears fan showed up and walked the stadium walk with the raiders fans thru Mandalay Bay then to the Stadium. Even with both teams turmoil they had reasons to be excited and rowdy , I got the usual grief for a fan of a loser ,but I cleaned up gaming so it was ok in the end, I did see one other Fin Fan there he suggested we buy Raiders gear and burn our Shirts , I said couldn’t do that as being a Miami Fan is now a given at my age.
Told him Things are never as good as they seem, But then never as bad as they seem.
So Tyrone from Charlotte here is the post I said I would do , if you join the forum and hang with us great. If not it was great to meet you.

Buffalo pretty darn good them and the Chargers are looking to be the class of the AFC. Baltimore can possibly hang there.

It appears we are subpar on talent and coaching , how can that be After our recent success the team has had,

Would Rousseau be the stud with us he displayed last night . In stead of Phillips?

KC spending spree on a o line not working considering o line is a Andy Reid area of expertise.?

New England Spending spree not the look of a winner at this point. Is Boston Calling for Bellichecks head ?

Is it all luck?

has any team put more high draft picks in their O Line than us the last few years.?

I spent the weekend in Vegas. The Bears fan showed up and walked the stadium walk with the raiders fans thru Mandalay Bay then to the Stadium. Even with both teams turmoil they had reasons to be excited and rowdy , I got the usual grief for a fan of a loser ,but I cleaned up gaming so it was ok in the end, I did see one other Fin Fan there he suggested we buy Raiders gear and burn our Shirts , I said couldn’t do that as being a Miami Fan is now a given at my age.
Told him Things are never as good as they seem, But then never as bad as they seem.
So Tyrone from Charlotte here is the post I said I would do , if you join the forum and hang with us great. If not it was great to meet you.

Positive spin . . . Beat NE. Lost to 2 elite teams. Played LV close. It's not 1-4 that matters. It's how they got to1-4.

No single player would look good in MIA

Is it all luck?

So Tyronen a ta from Charlotte here is the post I said I would do , if you join the forum and hang with us great. If not it was great to meet you.
for anyone in the dolphins organization who does not think that chemistry matters, then they have no clue on how to run a team sport.. Getting rid of Fitz was the BIGGEST mistake they made coming into this year... They should have paid him a excellent salary to stay and play.. he brought energy to the offense, which brought smiles to the defense and made them play better.. He made something out of nothing every time he played.. Defenses found him difficult to figure out, so he kept making defenses looks silly.. Any team in the NFL that has a good offense, usually can count of their defense to step it up a notch.. I am not sure that even DeShaun would make an impact, until something clicked and made the team feel good about themselves, but Fitz did.. The team id trying to tweek too much, and in that, has ruined the chemistry needed to make the team gel.. Not sure how to start to fix whats happening here.. All the postgame interviews(BS) from players, that are getting millions a year, to play good or bad, it is just stupid to watch.. Bring back what worked last year( if at all possible).. tweeking is ok, but dismantling is another story.. Too many changes and not enough chemsistry.. Bring back Fitz first, when the dolphins start putting up crazy points, I guarantee, most things will fall back in place......if the Dolphine mngmnt is reading these forums, listen and act... Just do not listen and go, hmmmm, oh well............

I never viewed this season as anything but another building year. I believe in football being two steps forward one step back. This is a very young team still finding it’s way.
The offense is young but that is not the case with the defense. Other than Phillips, Holland and Davis, the defensive team is made up of starters who have been in the league for three years or more.

So the defense should be getting better instead of taking a huge step backwards as they have this season.

I can accept that the offense will struggle while the young OL hopefully develops into a cohesive unit. Tua has suffered in his development this season because of his injury and the offense has struggled because the WR position has once again suffered with their top WR’s being injured and Waddle still learning to play in the NFL.

I think the biggest issue with this team is the coaching staff Flores has hired. I think as a group they are probably the worst coaching staff in the entire league and that falls directly on Flores since he hired everyone of those coaches.

for anyone in the dolphins organization who does not think that chemistry matters, then they have no clue on how to run a team sport.. Getting rid of Fitz was the BIGGEST mistake they made coming into this year... They should have paid him a excellent salary to stay and play.. he brought energy to the offense, which brought smiles to the defense and made them play better.. He made something out of nothing every time he played.. Defenses found him difficult to figure out, so he kept making defenses looks silly.. Any team in the NFL that has a good offense, usually can count of their defense to step it up a notch.. I am not sure that even DeShaun would make an impact, until something clicked and made the team feel good about themselves, but Fitz did.. The team id trying to tweek too much, and in that, has ruined the chemistry needed to make the team gel.. Not sure how to start to fix whats happening here.. All the postgame interviews(BS) from players, that are getting millions a year, to play good or bad, it is just stupid to watch.. Bring back what worked last year( if at all possible).. tweeking is ok, but dismantling is another story.. Too many changes and not enough chemsistry.. Bring back Fitz first, when the dolphins start putting up crazy points, I guarantee, most things will fall back in place......if the Dolphine mngmnt is reading these forums, listen and act... Just do not listen and go, hmmmm, oh well............
3-3

First 6 games of 2020 and some games were doormats

He didn’t stop the run or the pass as you seem to think

3-3

First 6 games of 2020 and some games were doormats

He didn’t stop the run or the pass as you seem to think
he did not stop anything, if referring to Fitz, but the chemistry he brought, made the team hit another level..to me , this was a good luck charm kinda thing

Yeah, Buffalo is scoring 30 or more every week. Chargers look good. Wouldn't discount KC yet, although they don't seem the same after that super bowl drubbing.

Miami should have spent on a veteran offensive lineman with talent. Counting on all those young players on the line was expecting a lot.

I still prefer Phillips over Rousseau. He is making strides.

I was not able to watch the Dolphins 2020 games, but I've seen all five for this season. For the QB position it seems like half of this forum is pro-Tua and other half wants a different QB.
My question is what traits/skills did Tua reveal last season ? I ask because QB is a key position and am curious if there were some plays and, or, games where Tua was outstanding enough to give the coaches/fans etc... confidence that Tua was the right man for the job.
My observation(s) of the first five games of this season is that the Dolphins offensive and defensive play has been inconsistent. Some quarter (s) of either really good offense or defense, but not an entire game. On offense the team has several good receivers, especially Gaseki at TE and Parker at WR. Gaskin is o.k., especially as pass catcher out of the backfield, but it seems that the Dolphins could use another player to improve the team's running game. I think thru game 5 the OL play has been decent. On defense the Dolphins secondary seems o.k. but the front line is not applying enough pressure to opposing QB's. Also, the Dolphins linebackers need improvement at tackling running backs who get past the line of scrimmage.

Putting points on the board helps the defense Fitz did that.

When Tua comes back the Phins absolutely have to put points on the board to take pressure off of the defense that looks just worn out.

It’s definitely not all on Tua. It’s the OC’s the OL, and the receivers as well.

Dolphins have a talented roster that is underachieving.

It has to be all hands on deck from the from the front office, to the coaches, to the roster from here on out.

The rest of this season should be spent evaluating the entire roster, front office, and coaching staff.

The schedule from here on out only has a few ruff patches. Even in a loss make every game count. Learn from it.

I never viewed this season as anything but another building year. I believe in football being two steps forward one step back. This is a very young team still finding it’s way.
Admire the optimism, but to ignore the failure in scouting, drafting and coaching is impossible with open eyes!

Look at the organizations around the league that currently have turned it around during the same period?

2018 final standings, after which Flo was hired and Grier was named GM…Miami was 7-9, Buffalo was 6-10, Cleveland was 7-8-1, Tampa Bay was 5-11, Arizona was 3-13.

Tampa won Super Bowl since, and looks like a top contender again, Buffalo made the playoffs and looks like premier team now, same with Cleveland! Arizona is breaking out now.

Other teams have gone down after 2018 and are starting to surge…like the Chargers.

They are not getting it done in Miami, to ignore that is to prolong the suffering!

How many "look at the bright side" threads are we gonna allow to clutter this board?

We need one mega thread titled "Mega Excuses and Blind Optimism"

There would be 1,000,000 posts since week 2

How many "look at the bright side" threads are we gonna allow to clutter this board?

We need one mega thread titled "Mega Excuses and Blind Optimism"

There would be 1,000,000 posts since week 2

This is a fan site my friend

Positive posts are always allowed

I am disappointed too but who knows how the season turns out :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom