Fair Weathered Fans? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Fair Weathered Fans?

T-Bone

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What's up with these boards, did every one leave (with the exceptions of the regulars cast - Muck, Section 126 etc.)
Big announcement made yesterday and it seems pretty quiet around here.

I guess every one agrees with the changes that have been made around here, because it went from everyone was so excited that Ron Wolf was coming in, to Thompson, wait for Pioli. Now you don't hear anything.
Is there a cardinal rule don't disagree w/ what management does? Or did every one but the die hards give up and join another teams thread?

I have heard nothing but positive responses to what has happened w/ the GM, hiring of Dan Marino (which is not a bad thing) but it is very different to when I first joined Finhaven. Every one had an opinion, especially regarding Griese / Fiedler. Yet now it seems that everyone has accepted it with no questions of what the hell just happened or anything.

Maybe everyone is still in shock. Whatever it is it seems like an episode of the twilight zone where nothing is as it seemed to be.
Hope everyone is ok down there....

Check the "Downtime" thread. :)

It's not that everyone left. There's an IP problem right now and the vast majority of users cannot access the site. Hopefully everything will replicate thru DNS quickly.

Back
Top Bottom