Falcons look at J. Fielder | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons look at J. Fielder

dolpns13

Taste the Burn
Club Member
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/scorecard/04/04/truth.rumors.nfl/index.html

Just thought it was interesting to see the DL on Feidler. He'll be getting plenty of playing time when Vick gets injured

The Falcons search for a backup quarterback has shifted to Jay Feidler, who's battling back from a severe shoulder injury. Feidler, a former starter with the Dolphins, is set to workout Wednesday for the Falcons, according to his agent Bryan Levy.
-- Atlanta Journal-Constitution

If I remember right, Bobby Petrino was Fiedler's quarterbacks coach in Jacksonville before Miami got him.

Raiders | Fiedler to work out
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:41:01 -0700
John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the Oakland Raiders, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

Giants | Fiedler to work out
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:40:28 -0700
John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the New York Giants, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

Ravens | Fiedler to work out
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 08:37:34 -0700
John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the Baltimore Ravens, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

Fiedler is a popular guy now a days

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the Oakland Raiders, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the New York Giants, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

John Murphy, of Yahoo! Sports, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Jay Fiedler (Buccaneers) will work out for the Baltimore Ravens, according to his agent, Brian Levy.

Does this mean Boller is out of Baltimore? (I am not starting the bring him to Miami post)

That would be hilarious if Atlanta picks him up. Vick won't last all season, for whatever reason(the Oline is new and can't block, he gets one of his mysterious injuries, the new offense is too complex, he can't find his pot, I mean water bottle) so Fiedler would definately see some time. Then they'd have two QBs who can't stay healthy.

Why are we talking about Jay Fiedler still?

All this thread is going to do is start fights and pointless Fiedler bashing.

Dude is long gone.

:lol:

i liked fiedler we all knew he was nvr goin to be the one to win a super bowl but he played w/ heart and even through injuries. i would take him back anyday hes a good role model to younger players

i liked fiedler we all knew he was nvr goin to be the one to win a super bowl but he played w/ heart and even through injuries. i would take him back anyday hes a good role model to younger players

Tampafinfan9201, I agree with you. In fact, Jay is probably better than anyone else we currently have on the team.

We have really fallen on hard times at quarterback. :(

How sad is it that he's been our best QB since Marino?

Back
Top Bottom