Falcons shopping Schaub/Could help chances of Quinn falling! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons shopping Schaub/Could help chances of Quinn falling!

I would be surprised to see Schaub get traded so long as the Falcons want a first and a third rounder for him. That just seems like an insane investment on a guy who has only played a handful of games. From what I have heard, it sounds like the Falcons are going to give Vick more control of the offense this year, but Petrino has no ties to him, so if Vick struggles I'm sure he won't hesitate to play Schaub.

I would be surprised to see Schaub get traded so long as the Falcons want a first and a third rounder for him. That just seems like an insane investment on a guy who has only played a handful of games. From what I have heard, it sounds like the Falcons are going to give Vick more control of the offense this year, but Petrino has no ties to him, so if Vick struggles I'm sure he won't hesitate to play Schaub.

no they only want a 2nd or 3rd rounder that says...a 1st and 3rd if another team signs him which wont happen...this could be a steal for some team if i was detroit i'd jump on it

i heard that matt schaub is only good with west coast offense...(even tho he plays on an east coast team:lol:). so therefore i dont see him doing so well in Miami. really i think u gotta give Culpeper/Joey/Lemon and the boys another year to work it out. this year we should focus on our O-line and secondary...we have receivers who CAN catch, they just need to actually do it and stop being lazy

No way Shaub goes for only a 2nd or 3rd round pick. They are off their rockers in that sense. He will go for a 1rst round pick if he is traded. Frankly, I would rather have Shaub than Quinn. Shaub has demonstrated NFL ability, Quinn has not.

No way Shaub goes for only a 2nd or 3rd round pick. They are off their rockers in that sense. He will go for a 1rst round pick if he is traded. Frankly, I would rather have Shaub than Quinn. Shaub has demonstrated NFL ability, Quinn has not.

Im sure you would have preferred Feely over Rivers a couple years ago....

no they only want a 2nd or 3rd rounder that says...a 1st and 3rd if another team signs him which wont happen...this could be a steal for some team if i was detroit i'd jump on it

Sorry, I misread that. If all it would take would be a 2nd or 3rd rounder then I think that would be a bargain for whoever could get him. I still don't want him in Miami considering how well A.J. Feeley turned out.

Trading for Schaub would be tempting, however I think some other team will jump all over that...probably one of the teams ahead of us. If that happens, then that definitely increases our chances of landing Quinn

Seriously havent we learned about what happens when you trade for Backups. You get exactly that a Backup.....

Schaub is the perfect QB for Childress, I would be suprised if they chose Quinn over him

I don't see Atlanta being successful with Vick either. His flashes of success come from his scrambling and running abilities-not his throwing. Until he learns to be a quarterback instead of a running back the Falcons will forever be a see-saw team that under achieves year after year.

Atlanta would be smart to hang onto Schaub. Also, if their running game, which isn't what it used to be, takes a nose dive they will really fall apart.

Back
Top Bottom