Falcons vs Eagles Game thread. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons vs Eagles Game thread.

The kid who sang the anthem was Timmy Kelley...not sure why, but that's his name. Anyone else like what they see from Tra Thomas...he'd be a big FA signing at LT.

Birdman said:
14-10 halftime.

Every game that the Dolphins dont play in seems boring....

Well at the least it certainly isn't as interesting. :(

Gr8BambinoTy said:
the cold got to him im guessing... i think he was very local... but, all in all im going for the Falcons... I just dont want McNabb in the SB. Actually, I think ill cheer for the Fins in this one... they're there... u know this!

I can take McNabb. I don't want that loud mouth, jerk, tit baby TO to be in the SB. The same with Corey Dillon. I already dislike NE enough but let Dillon throw a fit like a five year old and reward his *** with a trip to the SB. He makes me want to puke in the Visa commercial. I'm glad super ego is willing to call somewhere home(as long as they are a SB contender). I wonder what he'll do if NE gets booted this year. NE should still be a big favorite next year. If they get off to a slow start Dillon will bring that team down. Any team that makes a mid-season run doesn't have malcontents like him. Malcontents like him eliminate comebacks.

Go Steelers.

Did anybody see that pass intrefernce on the tight end? That ref that threw the flag had a gun, he launched that sucker a good 25 yards right to the spot of the foul!

Unclemeat said:
I can take McNabb. I don't want that loud mouth, jerk, tit baby TO to be in the SB. The same with Corey Dillon. I already dislike NE enough but let Dillon throw a fit like a five year old and reward his *** with a trip to the SB. He makes me want to puke in the Visa commercial. I'm glad super ego is willing to call somewhere home(as long as they are a SB contender). I wonder what he'll do if NE gets booted this year. NE should still be a big favorite next year. If they get off to a slow start Dillon will bring that team down. Any team that makes a mid-season run doesn't have malcontents like him. Malcontents like him eliminate comebacks.

Go Steelers.

what are you talking about? its our house, not in our house... not today, not tomorrow...

i agree tho, i cant stand corey dillon... he is in the right place at the right time... The reason i dont wanna see mcnabb in the superbowl is b/c of all winning the eagles did this year, and how NO wildcard or underdog team had won... i dk, i just like the little guy to come out once in awhile... TO is a jerk, i really wanted him in Baltimore, but he didnt want Boller, which is crap.... but anyways, the eagles won, congrats to them, hope they lose in the super bowl if they play pittsburgh, and i how they win if they play new england

So much for the Cinderella story this year.

Back
Top Bottom