Falcons waive former LSU 2nd round pick CB Jalen Collins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Falcons waive former LSU 2nd round pick CB Jalen Collins

If the Dolphins had a more proven coaching staff and a strong locker room then I would say yes. Problem is that the Dolphins have neither. So the Dolphins signing a young troubled player would more than likely end in failure. He is better off with a team that has a solid foundation already in place.

Ummmm so he cleared waivers which is a little surprising. A lo of teams probably didn't like him pre draft and chose to stay away even when h could b had for nothing.

Id still absolutely take a chance. Unless their is something other than PEDs in his background.

You also realize we just gave someone a contract extension fresh off a PED suspension?

T.J. McDonald? He got caught driving under the influence of drugs. Wasn't PED's buddy

Was he suspended for drugs or PED’s? I’m unable to read the tweets on Finheaven anymore, so I can’t see or read anything from those tweets that are being posted in the threads. Both Jalen Mills and Jalen Collins were 2 of my favorite prospects. Mills is doing well in Philly, but Collins seems to have been unable to escape the demons and turn his life around. He’s at the very least worth taking a chance on for the remainder of this year and next off season.

I was going to bring up Mills as well. I thought he and Collins were pretty similar, albeit at different positions. I thought it was odd he lasted til the 7th and figured it was because there were red flags I didn't know about. Not a peep since he's been in Philly.

Meanwhile, Collins went where I thought Mills would and has already been released due to some of those red flags that I'm sure were there and discussed by NFL teams. Funny how that works.

I was going to bring up Mills as well. I thought he and Collins were pretty similar, albeit at different positions. I thought it was odd he lasted til the 7th and figured it was because there were red flags I didn't know about. Not a peep since he's been in Philly.

Meanwhile, Collins went where I thought Mills would and has already been released due to some of those red flags that I'm sure were there and discussed by NFL teams. Funny how that works.
Jalen was involved in a domestic dispute during his tenure at LSU where he punched his “side” woman in the face and was charged with battery. His girlfriend said he was involved. He denied it and later it was found to be that his his girlfriend lied and she was the one that actually assaulted the victim. So, really, it’s a whole screwed up situation.

Jalen was involved in a domestic dispute during his tenure at LSU where he punched his “side” woman in the face and was charged with battery. His girlfriend said he was involved. He denied it and later it was found to be that his his girlfriend lied and she was the one that actually assaulted the victim. So, really, it’s a whole screwed up situation.

I remember something along those lines. Eagles got a steal in the 7th.

That's not really the perception. The perception is we constantly miss on far too many draft picks and we usually miss by far too big of margin.

Go analyze all 32 teams and tell me how often draft picks actually hit. Spoiler: it's far less than youd think

So you think steroids are worse than driving impaired? If not I don't know what you're even going on about, my point was right.

Not what i was talking about at all!

Did this guy get picked up yet for the Patriots?

Back
Top Bottom